• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

BigAT

Its funny how delusional they can get. Like the latest when they found out Peters was Collins idol so they thought their chances were GREAT!

Who was the guy that said before the draft that the Eagles would be able to trade up for Mariota with just a second round pick? He needs to get a good shaming.

I'm sorry, are you doubting up-and-coming stud Billy Turner?

16759.png

Seriously though, can't wait to watch Tannehill getting murdered at the hands of Dallas Thomas for another season.

I'm actually ok with giving Turner a chance but yeah Thomas is going to get him killed, we'll give a murderer on our team too :(

I think the reason people hate going to the doctor is they give you so much damn homework.

I have to get bloodwork done. I have to take a medication for acid reflux. I have to take my BP twice a day. I have to get an endoscopy. I have to follow up in two weeks. Shit man, it's too much work staying healthy.

squicken

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-p...ngest-arm-andrew-luck-nick-foles-michael-vick
Zach Ertz has played football with Andrew Luck. He’s played football with Michael Vick. He’s played football with Nick Foles.

A few fairly accomplished quarterbacks.

He hasn’t played football with Sam Bradford quite yet, but he has tossed a football around with him.

And so far, he's been impressed.

“We’ve been throwing for the past three weeks and I can honestly say I’ve thrown with Andrew, Nick and other guys, and I don’t think I’ve thrown with a guy who has a stronger arm than Sam Bradford,” Ertz said.

I find it hard to believe he has a better arm than Vick, but whatever. Believe!

ampere

Is that why he kneels during "Tebowing"? Oh god that's creepy.

I think the league should ban Tebow if he is really growing and selling ACLs like that. If not a ban then at least a $25k fine.

Crisco

Banned
I think the punishment is going to be way more severe than people are expecting, Brady's got a lot of things working against him, most all his doing. That presser he gave was obviously bullshit and full of lies. He didn't cooperate with the investigation, and probably lied while being questioned by them .The text messages are incredibly damning, the conclusions reached by the report based on them are logical and they went to pretty absurd lengths to prove air was indeed deliberately released from the balls after the officials measured them. Then you've got the spike in communication between Brady and Jastremski (after a 6 month lull) which any criminal court would consider material evidence of a conspiracy. If this were civil case and Brady was getting sued for damages, it'd take a judge 2 seconds to rule in favor of the plaintiffs. I think we should start recalibrating our expectations to maybe a half season minimum ban.

effzee

Its funny how delusional they can get. Like the latest when they found out Peters was Collins idol so they thought their chances were GREAT!

Not anymore delusional than the fans and rumors posted about him going to the Bills or Dolphins due to LSU connections. And show me who said their chances were great?

Bennie Logan, former LSU teammate and current Eagle, said he was trying and Eagles had brought him in for a pre draft visit so that's where the rumor even started. Don't see how it was anymore crazy than him going to the Dolphins.

Who was the guy that said before the draft that the Eagles would be able to trade up for Mariota with just a second round pick? He needs to get a good shaming.

Yeah I'd like to know too care it sure wasn't any Eagles fan on this board.

BTW Kendricks and Mathis's names keep coming up cause its no secret they either want a new contract or that Chip has been looking to move them. Same reporters were the ones who started hinting at DeSean being released and McCoy being traded.

These arent just baseless rumors but hey ok I'll stop posting them so we can do more anime or whatever else people prefer to do.

Was it the guy who said Nick Foles was better than Russell Wilson?

Pepiope? You have to excuse him he hates the Seahawks and loved Foles.

I think that was him.

cdyhybrid

I think the punishment is going to be way more severe than people are expecting, Brady's got a lot of things working against him, most all his doing. That presser he gave was obviously bullshit and full of lies. He didn't cooperate with the investigation, and probably lied while being questioned by them .The text messages are incredibly damning, the conclusions reached by the report based on them are logical and they went to pretty absurd lengths to prove air was indeed deliberately released from the balls after the officials measured them. Then you've got the spike in communication between Brady and Jastremski (after a 6 month lull) which any criminal court would consider material evidence of a conspiracy. If this were civil case and Brady was getting sued for damages, it'd take a judge 2 seconds to rule in favor of the plaintiffs. I think we should start recalibrating our expectations to maybe a half season minimum ban.

He's associated with Robert Kraft.

He's not getting punished.

MechDX

Holy crap, the Texans are the least thuggish in the league?

The Watt Way.

How does this explain Mech's inexcusable behavior though!?

We came to the conclusion a month ago in this thread you have to have some criminal element on your team to have a legit chance.

A shame our owner is pure class and only signs boy scouts. Maybe McNair needs to go on a drug bender with Irsay.

Gigglepoo

Brady will get a two game suspension, the Patriots will be fined $1 Million and a second-round pick, and everyone will pretend this story matters.

Crisco

Banned
He's associated with Robert Kraft.

He's not getting punished.

I doubt it man. The NFL commissioned a $5 million report that concluded Brady is a cheat. Not punishing him after that would be self defeating. They wouldn't have started going down that road if they weren't willing to follow through.

Gigglepoo

I doubt it man. The NFL commissioned a $5 million report that concluded Brady is a cheat. Not punishing him after that would be self defeating. They wouldn't have started going down that road if they weren't willing to follow through.

The report cost $5 million!? How is that even possible...?

cdyhybrid

Its good to have friends in high places.

Doesn't matter, the Pats are forever associated with cheating among the players, media, and fans. That's all that counts.

Your mistake is assuming logic trumps a giant bag of cash.

Top Bottom