• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I'm guessing the NFL would never allow these kinds of offseason injuries involving jumpings or guns in their licensed games:

yNKYx04.png

Though they may appreciate the covering up the concussion as simply "blurry vision."

Fox318

Jurassic World review:
Y9v1p.jpg

kDcTPFI.jpg

tumblr_me5m8hIVWv1rani6a.gif

Dumb as Fuck. There is a scene where dinosaurs are reigning down killing everyone and somebody is reaching to grab their margaritas before they run.

zychi

Banned
Jurassic World review:
Y9v1p.jpg

kDcTPFI.jpg

tumblr_me5m8hIVWv1rani6a.gif

Dumb as Fuck. There is a scene where dinosaurs are reigning down killing everyone and somebody is reaching to grab their margaritas before they run.

Glad I'm skipping it. I wasn't a fan of the first movie either, never watched 2 or 3 but I really like Pratt. Does Goldblum make an appearance at all?

ampere

Jurassic World review:
http://i.imgur.com/Y9v1p.jpg[img]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kDcTPFI.jpg[IMG]
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me5m8hIVWv1rani6a.gif[img]

Dumb as Fuck. There is a scene where dinosaurs are reigning down killing everyone and somebody is reaching to grab their margaritas before they run.[/QUOTE]

[quote="zychi, post: 167691293"]Glad I'm skipping it. I wasn't a fan of the first movie either, never watched 2 or 3 but I really like Pratt. Does Goldblum make an appearance at all?[/QUOTE]

It was very dumb, but decently entertaining. No, Goldblum wasn't in it at all.

Bread

Banned
I ain't scared of that chump
One day you'll find yourself walking down some shit alley in LA, accompanied by some uggo with a big ass. You'll think that you've finally found true happiness but gata will punch you in the shin. Then you will know that I have had my vengeance.

I'm guessing the NFL would never allow these kinds of offseason injuries involving jumpings or guns in their licensed games:

yNKYx04.png

Though they may appreciate the covering up the concussion as simply "blurry vision."

Panda shooting himself in the foot seems poetic.

He and Hanley have certainly shot the Red Sox's season in the foot with their defense!

zychi

Banned
Now to decide if I would rather want a Vita or a 3DS as I will need something to do during the downtime at work.

3ds if no internet. Vita if you can remote play from ps4

Can always sell the 3ds after finishing the good games from 3ds and ds(try and get one that can be gateway'd then you can carry all your games on two cards)

Vita will be dirt cheap pretty soon since its basically dead.

Fox318

Glad I'm skipping it. I wasn't a fan of the first movie either, never watched 2 or 3 but I really like Pratt. Does Goldblum make an appearance at all?

Nope and I'm the one fucking guy that likes 3.

Honestly the film is filled with way too many fucking call backs to all 3 movies.

1st act is pretty much the first movie.
2nd act tries really fucking hard to be the second movie.
and the third act is a fucking offshoot PMC/Scifi movie.

Pratt is the only person who has some sort of likability and everyone else you are practilly rooting to die. A few weird editing cuts where a character goes from SCREAMING LOUDLY to just being quiet and calm.

Half the fucking movie is ahh remember that scenenostalgia.

Literally I wanted everyone of the speaking characters to die especially the
female lead. That bitch should be in fucking jail for her actions but the film white washes it.

Also note to Hollywood film execs: nobody except for hollywood metro-sexual assholes let their kids have hair like this
YR1MT8m.jpg

also I get the dude is supposed to be a teenage asshole but he is straight up creeping on other women despite having a nice girl at home texting him pics and shit. Yay now I really want to root for this trust fund motherfucker who is eyeing his phone while a fucking 8,000 ton monster is in front of him.

Only good ending would have been the US military coming in and nuking the island not because of the killing machines that live on it but preventing the shitheads there from breeding.

Malalaw

3ds if no internet. Vita if you can remote play from ps4

Can always sell the 3ds after finishing the good games from 3ds and ds(try and get one that can be gateway'd then you can carry all your games on two cards)

Vita will be dirt cheap pretty soon since its basically dead.

Yeah they have wifi there. Will more than likely go with Vita. I just don't care about the games they have on the 3ds, I played most of them already that I felt were worth it.

One day you'll find yourself walking down some shit alley in LA, accompanied by some uggo with a big ass. You'll think that you've finally found true happiness but gata will punch you in the shin. Then you will know that I have had my vengeance.

I would be impressed if this happens, especially since I don't go after uggos

jakncoke

Banned

Do you go out of your way to have terrible opinions or does your whiskey tango and absent father contribute

Top Bottom