• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

zychi

Banned
Do you go out of your way to have terrible opinions or does your whiskey tango and absent father contribute
I don't get that reference. Not gonna turn this into a Konka thing again, but bruh, you work with garbage, relax.

It's terrible and cheesy. It may have been great back in the early 90s, but it does not hold up well at all. Watched it for the first time a week ago, didn't make it all the way through. Felt like it would be on Mystery Science Theater.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
most movies are dumb as fuck. guarantee its not as bad as mad max

HfyI2.gif

jakncoke

Banned
I don't get that reference. Not gonna turn this into a Konka thing again, but bruh, you work with garbage, relax.

It's terrible and cheesy. It may have been great back in the early 90s, but it does not hold up well at all. Watched it for the first time a week ago, didn't make it all the way through. Felt like it would be on Mystery Science Theater.

I make more than 60% throwing bags of garbage so im not hating. But you cant ignore you have terrible opinions regardless your pay scale. Also Konka is about to serve a life sentence of self haterate because he thinks money buys happiness

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Finished Game of Thrones Season 1 in about a day and a half. The hype is real brehs. About to get started on Season 2 right now.

Top Bottom