• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahaha, fucking Kickstarter announcement :jnccccccccccccccc

"We're not going to put a penny towards this but we'll do it to pander to NeoGAF so fuck it, let's drag Yu Suzuki on stage to embarrass himself"

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahaha, fucking Kickstarter announcement :jnccccccccccccccc

"We're not going to put a penny towards this but we'll do it to pander to NeoGAF so fuck it, let's drag Yu Suzuki on stage to embarrass himself"
That it's a PC + PS4 exclusive means they'll fund (some of) it.

If it meets the goal.

(it will meet the goal)

FF7 remake.
njeqVGi.gif

My brother is going to be so happy. Never played it all myself, but watched my brother play it while younger.

He also just said he's watching last nights GoT for the first time :/

Godslay

Banned

I really enjoyed Shenmue. It had it's quirks, but the feeling of exploration and immersion was great at the time. Story was okay and controls and game mechanics a little jank. One of those games you either like or don't, it's not for everyone.

I miss the old Dreamcast, such a good time to game.

Shenmue is a nice dream but he needs much much more than 2 million dollars to get that game done. I hope it happens though. I'd love nothing more!

Great conference for Sony. A bit of a lull mid-way through once Destiny hit but it picked up again at the end. Much more of a focus on what's coming in the future which is great - but not so much for /this/ year which I think Microsoft did a better job of focusing on.

Still, it was an incredibly exciting conference mainly to see The Last Guardian and fuck me Horizons looks incredible.

MechDX

I really enjoyed Shenmue. It had it's quirks, but the feeling of exploration and immersion was great at the time. Story was okay and controls and game mechanics a little jank. One of those games you either like or don't, it's not for everyone.

I miss the old Dreamcast, such a good time to game.

I own 5 DC consoles. half dozen controllers still, over 130 games and other numerous accessories. I played both Shenmue's on Dreamcast and it really wasn't all that great.

Why give your money to fund a game on behalf of a million dollar corporation?

I'm watching the Microsoft conference, and just got to the backward compat part :")

I feel like I'm back in again
even though I Already own a One

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Tropical Storm Bill is coming to wash away the Texans losing ways and a new Texans winning dynasty will be born.

Shenmue is a nice dream but he needs much much more than 2 million dollars to get that game done. I hope it happens though. I'd love nothing more!

Great conference for Sony. A bit of a lull mid-way through once Destiny hit but it picked up again at the end. Much more of a focus on what's coming in the future which is great - but not so much for /this/ year which I think Microsoft did a better job of focusing on.

Still, it was an incredibly exciting conference mainly to see The Last Guardian and fuck me Horizons looks incredible.

The 2 Million is to make sure there is a market for the game before the investors (In this case Sony and possibly Sega) put their money down. It follows the same concept that Bloodstain and Kingdom Come did.

Why not?

I'll pledge... later!

I own 5 DC consoles. half dozen controllers still, over 130 games and other numerous accessories. I played both Shenmue's on Dreamcast and it really wasn't all that great.

Why give your money to fund a game on behalf of a million dollar corporation?
Because otherwise the million dollar corporation will make more shitty phone games.

In any case, it's a pre-order with purpose. I don't have any problem with that, whatever interest I would've earned by sticking my $60 in an index fund is part of my investment in Bloodstained/Shenmue 3/etc

Top Bottom