• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Jaden Smith has quotes in No Mans Sky.....
Angry-Conan-Turns-Into-Hulk.gif

Spinluck

spin im not going to post in there (i dont like to leave the nest!) but just have your roomies vacuum properly. you can also get some effective roach eliminators at home deport for relatively cheap.

p.s.

is your roommates gf hot? not counting being a disgusting slob

Actually, besides her being disgusting, I don't think she's unattractive. I definitely wouldn't though, her image to me is ruined forever (she's not hot enough to overcome the disgustingness). She has really nice teeth and features, you wouldn't think she was a degenerate but she is. Her hygiene seems ok, but she smokes though. I got some roach killing stuff, but when it seems to die down a bit, it seems like a new wave hits.

Btw FUCK YOU for asking this, she is the enemy!

Forgot all about it. Was colin farrell as lackluster as I thought he would be?

No. He was probably the best character/actor in the debut. Channeling a little Russel Crowe in L.A. Confidential though a far more broken version of that character, obviously. Vaughan is the weak link for me. I've never liked him as an actor.

The premiere wasn't nearly as engaging as the first seasons but then I feel like this episode isn't one that can be appreciated until 4-5 episodes in. There's a great deal of set-up and introductions.

cajunator

Banned
What you do?

pay rent on time, keep out of roommates personal lives, do the dishes, clean the catboxes, dont cause drama, dont damage or steal, and give my roommates a ride in my car if it breaks down, amongst other things. Basically I behave like a decent human being.

Top Bottom