• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

jbug617

Banned
To get the full ending of Batman Arkham Knight you have to:

If you want to see the full ending, Batman will need to hunt down everyone in the game, take down every watchtower, eliminate every guard station, collect every one of those Riddler trophies"

zychi

Banned

Or, hit up youtube.

Rock's Ballers show was decent. Didn't feel like it was an hour long. Not sure how long they can use NFL logos and names tho. Showing Rock in a D. Johnson jersey at the U took me out of the beginning tho.

True Detective Season 2 was decent

Spinluck

Arkham Knight looks nice graphically.

But idk, it looks just like the other ones with better graphics. Idk if I can play through another (just beat the first two). The combat has really nice animations, but it is shallow gameplay wise.

I also hope they improved the movement, the other games were so stiff and slow. Batman moved like he had lactic acid build up the entire game.

Bowser

Or, hit up youtube.

Rock's Ballers show was decent. Didn't feel like it was an hour long. Not sure how long they can use NFL logos and names tho. Showing Rock in a D. Johnson jersey at the U took me out of the beginning tho.

True Detective Season 2 was decent

...that's because it's a half hour show?

Arkham Knight got a 10 from Polygon and a 7 from Gamespot. Shit doesn't add up.

Anyway, I'll end up buying Arkham Knight like I bought the other Arkham games:

A year or so later...on sale.

Pepiope

Lol Bradley Fletcher

Patriots CB Bradley Fletcher failed to distinguish himself during OTAs and minicamp.
Unfortunately for fantasy owners, it looks like Fletcher is going to end up as sub-package depth for the Patriots. Malcolm Butler and Logan Ryan are expected to be the starters with Robert McClain in the slot. Seventh-round rookie Darryl Roberts has also outplayed Fletcher.

http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football/

Already bought the game and DLC. I will do all of this....at some point.

jakncoke

Banned
I dont understand how a city code enforcement can have the same level of nazi bs as the HOA, isnt that the point of not being in the HOA? Just had a relative fail because of no globe on a closet light lol

MRSA

Banned
I dont understand how a city code enforcement can have the same level of nazi bs as the HOA, isnt that the point of not being in the HOA? Just had a relative fail because of no globe on a closet light lol

You should see Irvine, the city has ordinances is basically HOA.

Hello, Last Guardian fans.

I would not feel like living anymore of it wasn't for The Last Guardian. Fuck this rain, fuck the University, fuck people, fuck the Jets.

BigAT

Pats D/ST. I'd care, if you have him on the field you can pretty much guarantee a big day by whatever WR he's "covering".

If you care, in June*, about the OTA performance of a defensive player on a team you don't root for and what the fantasy implications will be, you should reevaluate your life.

also the other 11 months as well

Milchjon

Has anyone heard from eznark recently?

Let's figure out who of these was him

Among the crimes called in by officers:

7:52 p.m. — A male wearing cutoffs harassed other concertgoers for turning him in to cops for sneaking in booze.
7:56 p.m. — A highly intoxicated male shits his pants. Multiple calls.
8:04 p.m. — A highly intoxicated male is “pickin’ fights with everybody.”
8:06 p.m. — A highly intoxicated person is “puking and falling on people.”
8:30 p.m. — “Belligerent fan spilling beer.”
8:57 p.m. — An intoxicated male is foaming at the mouth.
9:43 p.m. — A male party has a nose injury and gets tased.
9:48 p.m. — A huge fight breaks out near the Lambeau pro shop.
10:17 p.m. — A male is groping women.

when are you visiting

That's the thing.

I had to cancel my trip today. Because I have a stupid fucking blood vessel in my eye that is building up pressure, not allowing me to fly. So now I'm stuck in this stupid fucking bullshit country where it never stops raining, I can't party with you guys, can't go see the Sox/Revs, nothing.

Fuck. Me. Straight. Up. The. Butt.

Bread

Banned
That's the thing.

I had to cancel my trip today. Because I have a stupid fucking blood vessel in my eye that is building up pressure, not allowing me to fly. So now I'm stuck in this stupid fucking bullshit country where it never stops raining, I can't party with you guys, can't go see the Sox/Revs, nothing.

what the fuck?! i'm so sorry dutch :(

next year you'll have to come to san diego again and not ditch me this time

MRSA

Banned
That's the thing.

You have glaucoma?

WedgeX

Banned
Fuck. Someone broke into my apartment at 11am today and took our laptops, my wife's kindle, and my bike. Kicked the bedroom, which faces the street, ac unit in, which is the only window that doesn't have full iron bars. Our neighbors even saw it and called police but the guy was off on my fucking bike before they could get there. Fuck.

Luckily they did not take my wife's nicer bike, nor our passports or random cash.

Greg

That's the thing.

sorry, friend

take off your shirt and listen to metal

Fuck. Someone broke into my apartment at 11am today and took our laptops, my wife's kindle, and my bike. Kicked the bedroom, which faces the street, ac unit in, which is the only window that doesn't have full iron bars. Our neighbors even saw it and called police but the guy was off on my fucking bike before they could get there. Fuck.

Luckily they did not take my wife's nicer bike, nor our passports or random cash.
:(

fuck thieves

MRSA

Banned

Luckily nobody was hurt. You have a renters policy?

jakncoke

Banned
wow that sucks

Originally Posted by MRSA

Luckily nobody was hurt. You have a renters policy?
Very lucky. I almost stayed home sick and my wife almost teleworked. Got renters insurance with a good ol' deductible.

damn close call but good thing you have insurance

Milchjon

I'm sorry, Respect, Dutch, Wedge and MRSA's future employer.

Have some fluffiness to maybe cheer you up a bit.

uvUafY5.gif

WedgeX

Banned
That's the thing.

That sucks dude.

Lots of bad news going around, sorry WedgeX good that you're covered and dutch you need to come live with me in LA, we can be shirtless all year long in this weather.

Milchjon

The college bachelorette party…

“There were a lot of hot, sexy Mexican ladies there, but I picked out the largest, healthiest looking one, who had to be 260 pounds, like I was. After 10 seconds of me dancing on top of her in the chair, the collective 520 pounds of the two of us collapsed the fold-up chair. The crowd exploded with laughter. I got up and continued dancing (or twerking) to that Mariachi music. That was the best $30 I ever made!”

His personality…

“To this day, I still haven’t touched one dime of my signing bonus or NFL contract money. I live off my marketing money and haven’t blown it on any big-money expensive cars, expensive jewelry or tattoos and still wear my favorite pair of jeans from high school… I don’t hurt anyone (except Gord with the occasional kick to the groin), I don’t do drugs, I don’t drive drunk, I don’t break the law… I’m a 23-year-old guy just looking to have a fun time.”

Beautiful, non-discriminating, fiscally responsible Gronk.

Top Bottom