• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ameer Abdullah's ridiculous touchdown against McNeese State from last season is one of the nominees for the Best Play award at the 2015 ESPYS.

Speaking of Abdullah, his main goal for his rookie season is to "just contribute." In fact, he's even willing to "be the best scout player in the country" if that's what it takes to contribute. That's definitely the right attitude, but I'm sure the Detroit Lions have bigger plans than that for Abdullah in 2015.

No team leaned more heavily on RB in the pass game in '14 than the @Lions, 28.3% of all targeted passes went to RB's pic.twitter.com/mwzOIiXhY

-More at the link

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2015/6/30/8864669/lions-notes-ameer-abdullah-taylor-mays

ameer-abdullah-touchdown-run-against-mcneese.gif

http://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/nfl-why-no-one-likes-russell-wilson-anymore.html

NFL: Why No One Likes Russell Wilson Anymore

He has compiled a 36-12 regular season record, has led the Seahawks to two-straight NFC Championships, and most importantly, he led Seattle to the Super Bowl XLVIII title. With that being said, only a fool would argue that Wilson has been the main reason for the Seahawks’ dominance as of late. Likewise, only a player with an over-inflated ego would believe that he deserves to be the highest-paid player in the game when he clearly doesn’t have the resume to back it up. In 2014, Seattle had the No. 1 ranked rushing attack in the league, and their defense has historically been excellent over the last three seasons. Furthermore, Wilson has yet to post a 4,000-yard or 30 touchdown pass season as a pro – something that does not bode well for the two-time Pro Bowler in his quest for a record-breaking contract.

Cartoon-Character-Mutley-Laughing.gif

Posting gifs of college plays against schools that the Little Sisters Of The Poor beat up on?

This might be the worst thing Kas has done on this board

RE: Wilson

T/F: If you switch Luck and Wussy, the Seahawks are 3 time defending Super Bowl champions and the Colts only make the playoffs once out of the last three years.

Posting gifs of college plays against schools that the Little Sisters Of The Poor beat up on?

T/F: If you switch Luck and Wussy, the Seahawks are 3 time defending Super Bowl champions and the Colts only make the playoffs once out of the last three years.

F

Because Luck would have lost to the Pats in the Super Bowl.

Wilson isn't in lucks league, I don't think anyone is arguing that. With that said, wussle is good at what he does and if cutlers market rate is $18 mil per year wussle should at least be around there. I don't think he's a top 10 QB but that's just the going rate for qbs

Wilson isn't in lucks league, I don't think anyone is arguing that. With that said, wussle is good at what he does and if cutlers market rate is $18 mil per year wussle should at least be around there. I don't think he's a top 10 QB but that's just the going rate for qbs

He's asking for way more than Cutler money though. Allegedly (This might all be a giant smear campaign from the Seahawks, who knows!)

Bread

Banned
paging furyous for some shiitposts

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
"No QB leaned on the checkdown in '14 more than Matt Stafford, 28.3% of all targeted passes went to RB's"

1.) Nothing wrong with relying on the check down especially if you can go deep if need be.

2.) We were really relying on just Golden Tate for a good portion of the year last year due to injuries at WR, RB and TE

3.) The Joe Lombardi/Sean Peyton offense from New Orleans emphasis check down to a speed back. See: Darren Sproles, Reggie Bush

Top Bottom