• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

@Dutch, sorry bro wienke already claimed it

@Gata, go sit down somewhere champ, the grownups are talking

I shotgun the first week OT.

Umno.gif

zychi

Banned
Windows 10 is a bloated piece of shit currently. Ive installed it on 3 computers today, no idea why anyone would want this.

If the stupid shit going on in Greece's economy forces me to cancel my trip :(

You chose a baaaaad time to plan a trip to Greece. Dutch foreign affairs is advising against visiting Greece at the moment, honestly not expecting to get much better soon now that the whole damn country is bankrupt.

@Hong Kong trejo, the soccer talk will be over by Monday night, win, lose, or draw anyway. Might as well get a chip out of it.

Yeah, because Greece looked super steady back then...

You'll probably be fine, or you get kidnapped and held for ransom by the Greek Government.

Would be some shit if Greece held Tom Penny for ransom money to save their economy.

Would NFL-GAF start a kickstarter to raise the funds to free Penny? You know Obama made it legal to privately negotiate with the captors of kidnapped Americans now.

Milchjon

@Hong Kong trejo, the soccer talk will be over by Monday night, win, lose, or draw anyway. Might as well get a chip out of it.

Would be some shit if Greece held Tom Penny for ransom money to save their economy.

Would NFL-GAF start a kickstarter to raise the funds to free Penny? You know Obama made it legal to privately negotiate with the captors of kidnapped Americans now.

If the $5 tier includes some gyros, I'm in.

Top Bottom