• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

cdyhybrid

g2g8cmx.png

:jnc

Malalaw

Decided that I'm gonna order my girlfriend a watt jersey, and a jersey for my son when he is born. That way he can rep both the Saints and the Texans.

zychi

Banned
What a weird sports day.

Saad claims he didnt want to leave and made the mistake of letting his agent handle everything.
Jimmy and MD stay with the Bulls.
Kessel ends up with the Pens.

Just wtf

squicken

What a weird sports day.

Saad claims he didnt want to leave and made the mistake of letting his agent handle everything.
Jimmy and MD stay with the Bulls.
Kessel ends up with the Pens.

Just wtf
Again, I could be wrong, but Bowman not only changed on the fly when Saad’s side reportedly demanded $6 million a year, but he also seemed to send a message to other players who want to take a hard stance in negotiations. You can collect your jackpot in hockey’s hinterlands.

Such moves aren’t new in the NHL -- all sports, actually. Teams have tried to punish players this way for years.

It’s why Buffalo, Winnipeg and Edmonton have existed in the NHL. It’s why Oakland and Jacksonville exist in the NFL. It’s why Sacramento and Philadelphia exist in the NBA. It’s why Cleveland exists, period.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...ks-trade-saad-rosenbloom-20150701-column.html

Disrespect comes early

Milchjon

Bread is awesome, and I say that as a German (we are experts on great breads).

Alligators I don't know quite as much about, but gata is still a fine fella.

1000 years of prosperity back on in Cleve

They got everybody back because Lebron holding Gilbert hostage forced him to pull out the checkbook.

Thompson
Love
Shumpert

BigAT

Why do basketball players earn so much money compared to the NFL?

(at least it seems that way, I don't actually know)

Splitting money between a roster of 12 players (with most of the money going to 6 or 7) vs. splitting it over a roster of 53.

The ironic part about the Cavs spending all this money is that Dan Gilbert has been notoriously anti-big market, pro money parity (he's the guy that told Stern to veto the Chris Paul to the Lakers trade for basketball reasons).

Now a team from Cleveland will have the highest payroll in one of the 4 major American sports.

What a time to be alive.

squicken

I rather wouldn't.

Some dude signed a $325m contract. Though at least he has to pay his own taxes. Soccer duders in Euroland have the clubs pay theirs

e: the WWC game is in Edmonton? If you asked people in Japan or England where that is in Canada I'm guess half would point to somewhere in the US

MRSA

Banned
Japan v USA rematch of 2007, we finished Germany first now to make freedom rain on Japan again. Same sequence as WWII.

Top Bottom