• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinAmano

So...just got finished a kickball game and decided to go get a beer and lunch. The team goes to the bar and low and behold Art Monk and Darrell Green are there. I was able to get an autograph (on a football I just happened to have in the car that had another hall of famer autograph on it) from Art, but Darrell shot me down ;)

Good times.

NJ.com's Jordan Raanan reports Jeremy Maclin fears he tore his right ACL during Saturday's training camp practice.
Maclin knows the feeling of an ACL tear because he suffered one during his college career. He will undergo an MRI shortly. Following the injury, Maclin immediately fell to the ground "writhing in pain." Riley Cooper is Maclin's direct backup at X receiver, although we wouldn't expect much fantasy production from the No. 2 wideout in Chip Kelly's run-dominated offense.
Maclin update.

Terrible for Maclin.

In Patriots news, Aaron Dobson and Alfonzo Dennard were the stars of the second day of training camp. Apparently Dobson caught almost everything thrown his way and had some circus catches in traffic.

Also seems like Adrian Wilson is the favorite to start at strong safety next to Devin McCourty. I was hoping Tavon Wilson could beat him out, but I guess he's not ready yet.

I think Dobson is going to be great for the Pats. Any word on Josh Boyce?

Colasante

I think Dobson is going to be great for the Pats. Any word on Josh Boyce?

He says he's fully healthy now. Practiced at the X and Z positions today, and in the slot. Scored an 80 yard touchdown off of a deflection, and his speed was apparently very evident throughout. He also had a couple of drops though, and practiced mostly with the second unit.

He says he's fully healthy now. Practiced at the X and Z positions today, and in the slot. Scored an 80 yard touchdown off of a deflection, and his speed was apparently very evident throughout. He also had a couple of drops though, and practiced mostly with the second unit.

I hope another outside wr shows promise so they can keep Amendola in the slot.

ChanHuk

Banned
Oh god, I have to leave shortly for the parasite's bday party. Pray for me my bros.

Also, I'm assuming Andre Gurode is just a camp body since he didn't play last season. I just remember him getting stomped out by Fat Albert.

MechDX

T.J. Yates' delivery looks much better than I remember. Good velocity and getting it to his WRs in stride. #Texans

TJ! TJ! TJ!

Schaub-Yates.jpg

See that bitch? You hit them in stride!

Colasante

Pitta carted off

No information about the severity of the injury yet, but that'd be a big loss for the Ravens if it was serious. They need Pitta to become a reliable replacement for Anquan Boldin. Without Pitta, their receivers aren't much better than the Patriots' right now.

jakncoke

Banned
No information about the severity of the injury yet, but that'd be a big loss for the Ravens if it was serious. They need Pitta to become a reliable replacement for Anquan Boldin. Without Pitta, their receivers aren't much better than the Patriots' right now.

Yeah and there is like nothing in the FA pool right now. So yeah big loss if its something severe

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Unidentified Browns player carted off today!

No one knows who it is, one guess is it might be an O-lineman...

If its Joe I'm done.

ChanHuk

Banned
Happens every year Maclin is the first camp casualty, who's next?!

In case you degenerates wonder what I do when I work on the ambulance, here's a picture of what me and the team do for 12 hours.

qgjO2M5l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom