• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChanHuk

Banned
the one taking the picture i think

Apologies about the Gata, his brain is smaller than advertised pea sized.

Nurse is watching the US Open on the computer, driver is watching Captain America on TV and me being an underachieving Asian just put down my anatomy book. It was a productive 12 hours.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Shit man. Love Maclin. He seems a bit injury prone but at the same time isnt afraid to take a big hit on the field.

Jax/Avant/Cooper/Arrelious Benn isnt especially great looking.

Pimpwerx

Damn. Football might be the only sports where you can suffer a season ending injury in training camp. Save some of that aggression for the regular season dammit. PEACE.

Happens every year Maclin is the first camp casualty, who's next?!

In case you degenerates wonder what I do when I work on the ambulance, here's a picture of what me and the team do for 12 hours.

qgjO2M5l.jpg
Why is everyone in NFL-GAF in witness protection?

squicken

Sucks for the Eagles and Ravens. Flacco gets insane luck during the postseason on those jump balls, and the 3rd practice that same pass puts Pitta outs for an extended period

effzee

Shit man. Love Maclin. He seems a bit injury prone but at the same time isnt afraid to take a big hit on the field.

Jax/Avant/Cooper/Arrelious Benn isnt especially great looking.

The Maclin news should make the QB decision for Chip. It has to be Barkely now. The season is a total wash without Maclin.

Really saddened by this news. I thought he would have a huge year no matter who the QB was going to be.

I didn't think we were going to win more than 6-7 games anyway but all this means is that offense better revolve around running the ball and the three TE set. Don't necessarily think Barkley has to start

Maclin news sucks. I hate the Eagles but I've always like Maclin as a player. I was hoping the Giants would grab either, Britt, Hakeem or Maclin that year.

Went to the movies twice this weekend as my daughter wanted to see The Wolverine. It was better than Origins but that's a low bar to get over. It had some good stuff but I thought it was decidedly average. The post credits sequence that ties into Days of Futures Past got me more hyped than the movie.

The Conjuring on the other hand was fantastic. It does my heart good to see quality horror movies getting made and being successful. Just a spook-filled creepy ass movie that never jumps the shark with CGI bullshit and a decent haunted house story to tell.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It's a contract year so guys are supposed to hold out now?

That'd be some real shit.

He's a stand up guy. I was actually plesantly surprised that he didnt hold out. Until this news, obviously.

I hope he can recover and get a decent contract from us, or even someone else.

He's a stand up guy. I was actually plesantly surprised that he didnt hold out. Until this news, obviously.

I hope he can recover and get a decent contract from us, or even someone else.
From a team standpoint could end up working out for you. He isn't likely to get big money coming off of an ACL tear which means you can wrap him up for 1-2 year prove it type deal for lesser money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom