• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god, all these flags... Looks like regular season has started.

Afrikan

Do you think that would have changed the outcome last season?

very much so yes. Before the season started and as the season went on, the Ravens were the only team I didn't want to play in the SuperBowl, if we made it. Not that I didn't think we could beat them, but they were just the last team I wanted to face....similar built team, with more experience and a QB that takes chances, with a WR that bails him out. I was not expecting the officiating to be that inconsistent though, imo.

they matched up against us much better than the Broncos or Patriots.

wooo first gifs of the season!

and it perfectly sums up what it feels like to be a dolphins fan. I can only hope this serves as a wake up call for some of these guys damn. You're fighting for a roster spot show a little heart for fucks sake.

I am a little lit right now so apoligies if my post don't make any sense

Godslay

Banned
very much so yes. Before the season started and as the season went on, the Ravens were the only team I didn't want to play in the SuperBowl, if we made it. Not that I didn't think we could beat them, but they were just the last team I wanted to face....similar built team, with more experience and a QB that takes chances, with a WR that bails him out. I was not expecting the officiating to be that inconsistent though, imo.

they matched up against us much better than the Broncos or Patriots.

We will never know!

Personally, I would trust a seasoned QB like Peyton or Brady over Kap. At least last year anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom