• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's my 31st birthday sooo....RAVENS PICTURE PARTY!

isim6Yf.jpg

What do you guys think about doing a team update prior to training camp/pre-season games? Each person who reps their team puts together a quick summary of what the team has done in the off-season including FA additions/losses along with a short draft recap. Finally, state the current strength of the team and where you feel the biggest weakness is, etc. Any pertinent info you feel should be there.

Once we get into training camp and the pre-season games we can reevaluate and see how things have changed going into the season. Thoughts?

I didnt care for Pacific Rim before, but im kinda starting to get hyped. That evilore review and Kanye approving did it for me lol.

This would not be a quick task for us Dolphins fans.
It doesn't have to especially short but we don't want War and Peace the Dolphins edition either. We usually do a a more thorough team evaluation as the pre-season games go on but I figure it might be nice to "take stock" a little earlier this year and adjust that evaluation as we go on.

Plus it will inform some of us in the thread that don't follow other teams closely on what the big changes are for that team going into the season.

I want that to happen.

How about a more complex one for pre-season then boil it down to one sentence for W1?
Yep, I like that.

BONER

Rockstar owns the industry. Nobody is even close to their level.

What do you guys think about doing a team update prior to training camp/pre-season games? Each person who reps their team puts together a quick summary of what the team has done in the off-season including FA additions/losses along with a short draft recap. Finally, state the current strength of the team and where you feel the biggest weakness is, etc. Any pertinent info you feel should be there.

Once we get into training camp and the pre-season games we can reevaluate and see how things have changed going into the season. Thoughts?

After Friday, I have some time, so I would help with the Pats one if this is going down.

I'm not even a GTA fan and I have to admit that gameplay trailer looks fucking amazing.

After Friday, I have some time, so I would help with the Pats one if this is going down.
I'm thinking next week as a starter for it. Maybe end of the week as training camp doesn't start for a lot of teams until the end of July.

Smart money is on PS3 being the lead platform.

Can't wait until Grandpa Ez wakes up and tells us it doesn't look that good.

Actually his exact words will be "looks like GTA".

bionic77

Smart money is on PS3 being the lead platform.

Can't wait until Grandpa Ez wakes up and tells us it doesn't look that good.

Actually his exact words will be "looks like GTA".
Almost everything looks like upgraded PS2 or Xbox games to me.

That thread on the gaming side showing games from PS2 and Xbox was kind of depressing. A lot of those don't look that much worse than current gen games. The DS was a breath of fresh air but even Nintendo seems to be running out of ideas.

On well people are getting dumber by the minute. Maybe most people are happy with playing the same shooters over and over again as long as it gets a new shifty story with a new graphics effect during cutscenes. I can't bitch too much because I am that way with Fire Emblem!

Dragon

Banned
Almost everything looks like upgraded PS2 or Xbox games to me.

That thread on the gaming side showing games from PS2 and Xbox was kind of depressing. A lot of those don't look that much worse than current gen games. The DS was a breath of fresh air but even Nintendo seems to be running out of ideas.

On well people are getting dumber by the minute. Maybe most people are happy with playing the same shooters over and over again as long as it gets a new shifty story with a new graphics effect during cutscenes. I can't bitch too much because I am that way with Fire Emblem!

I know you're older and your children are giving you rheumy eyes but c'mon, that's severely disingenuous, even for you! You should try playing San Andreas sometime on the PS2, it looks like complete and utter shit.

Nintendo can't even develop these games because this is their first time getting into HD development and everything is taking twice as long. I wonder why!

bionic77

I know you're older and your children are giving you rheumy eyes but c'mon, that's severely disingenuous, even for you! You should try playing San Andreas sometime on the PS2, it looks like complete and utter shit.

Nintendo can't even develop these games because this is their first time getting into HD development and everything is taking twice as long. I wonder why!
Check out the thread. I was surprised at how good some of the games looked.

Fox318

Best German chose for the banned life, the banned life didn't choose him, you pug hating thug.

I heard it's the finest dining available in the United states. Those licks by the employees are probably the secret ingredient.

You should check out golden corral. Food fit for Tom Brady

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Oh shit lmao.

Amazing.

This should be in every thread.

I love you man

Well done.

holy shit

I think Roofles would be totally in that league.

Oh man i'm fucking dying over here at the freeman pic lol

If you Google image search "Josh Freeman fat", NeoGAF is the top.

Freeman picture is amazing, thank you

That needs to be in the pre-season op

Speaking of fat I'm having pizza for breffis.

At one point I was considering putting in a different fast food logo for each date, but decided just putting Taco Bell in for all of them would have more impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom