• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

RBH

Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants?

In case he got a hole in one
NH9gE7v.gif

squicken

I had a temporary crown put on earlier this week, and it's gone. If this had been a permanent one I'd be dealing with some Sophie's Choice shit, literally

I went to Hershey Park today and it was nice to see a whole new set of fandom out and about. In CA, all I see is Niners, Raiders, Seahawks and Broncos. But here, there was a healthy mix of teams from all up and down the east coast. I even saw a Jaguars fan (too old to be Gata, possibly his biological father). A lot of crisp, new Pats gear out there, too.

There was also some douchey guy in Ray Rice jersey.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Where is kas?

I'm here.

I don't know why Kave would post those gifs of the last play in our playoff game against Dallas last year. I thought there was a unspoken, but mutual, kinship between Lions and Browns fans. Instead of going after the Steelers or Ravens he choose the Lions and it felt unnecessary.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Your team sucks kas

No we don't. We're coming off an 11-5 playoff season (in the NFC mind you not Junior Varsity AFC) with a 27 year old franchise QB hitting his prime. Plenty of reasons to be confident as a Lions fan going into this 2015-2016 season.

Preseason is less than a month away. Give it some time.

Last season in the Lions opening preseason game we played the Cleveland Browns and beat them 13-12.

This year we play the Jets on August 13th.

True, last year was Stafford first nfl season. Have to at least give him a couple years starting before you can expect a playoff win. Not everyone can be like kap and win early in their career in the playoffs

Preseason is less than a month away. Give it some time.

Last season in the Lions opening preseason game we played the Cleveland Browns and beat them 13-12.

This year we play the Jets on August 13th.

True, last year was Stafford first nfl season. Have to at least give him a couple years starting before you can expect a playoff win. Not everyone can be like kap and win early in their career in the playoffs

You two been down this road at least 6 times.....

At this point yall need to come up with new material. Series reboot or something man....

Kerm 1

No we don't. We're coming off an 11-5 playoff season (in the NFC mind you not Junior Varsity AFC) with a 27 year old franchise QB hitting his prime. Plenty of reasons to be confident as a Lions fan going into this 2015-2016 season.

Yet, your "franchise QB" is sub .500 career against the "junior varsity". Aye, aye, aye.

On a diffetent note. As a lurker here for many years, I must say; this thread is significantly diminished by Bionic's absence.

Uh yeah

Pretty cheap meat, but flavor isn't bad and it's even better when you drown them in garlic sauce.

Perfect. Bought a pack yesterday, will try it out this weekend. Got any other typical recommendation that one must buy at den Albert? They built one several months ago around here, parking's like 99% literally full as fuck.

Top Bottom