• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Respect

I think we have fully embraced our role as the bad guys of the NFL. It's not like we're hiding it anymore.

Razor-Ramon.jpg

Line_HTX

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF 2h2 hours ago

Most dropped touchdown passes in End Zone since 2007:

1. Roethlisberger 25
2. Brady 21
3. E. Manning 19
4. Stafford 19
5. Brees 19

Fox318

Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF 2h2 hours ago

Most dropped touchdown passes in End Zone since 2007:

1. Roethlisberger 25
2. Brady 21
3. E. Manning 19
4. Stafford 19
5. Brees 19

Geno never has a touchdown pass dropped!!!

Because the Jets never have any passes reach their endzone!!!

What if cajun gets addicted to lifting and becomes a bro?

Starts banging out every sloozy at his local bar every weekend on his Gronk shit?

Stops squeeing and forgets who he was?

ShaneB

Cajun, start getting into the habit of drinking more water than you think is humanly possible, and then drink even more water.

Ptaaty

Jests over Vikings or bills? Nope.

Dan and his family are from New Jersey, I cut him some slack. I can't really argue with the top 5. Like most lists, we all argue from our perspective on exact order...but most of us can agree those team belong there.

I love the article though - as a Vikes fan I found it spot on and perfect article for this time of year.

Line_HTX

What if cajun gets addicted to lifting and becomes a bro?

Starts banging out every sloozy at his local bar every weekend on his Gronk shit?

Stops squeeing and forgets who he was?

Even worse, gets addicted to looking at the mirror like a narcissist. D:

You can die doing that. You know this, right? STOP TRYING TO KILL CAJUN!

I thought you have to stay hydrated through your grueling routine.

Dan and his family are from New Jersey, I cut him some slack. I can't really argue with the top 5. Like most lists, we all argue from our perspective on exact order...but most of us can agree those team belong there.

I love the article though - as a Vikes fan I found it spot on and perfect article for this time of year.

I still remember that 98 game against the falcons....brutal stuff

I would take Cajun in a fight against gata and MRSA.

Top Bottom