• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Guess you missed last season?

Cowboys are one of the most exciting teams to watch. They have the most likable QB in the NFL, can throw miracle bombs to Dez or just pound your team into the ground with the best O-Line in football.

Great time to be (or become) a Cowboys Fan!

I watched them barely get a playoff win and then lose the very next game, yes

Sorry about all the injuries and Dez being insane

Konka

Banned

Cowboys are one of the most exciting teams to watch. They have the most likable QB in the NFL, can throw miracle bombs to Dez or just pound your team into the ground with the best O-Line in football.

dez2.0.gif

jakncoke

Banned

Ye on heroin

Ye on heroin

He was right about that. No trainwreck is more consistently exciting than the NFC East.

Which bad team will lose in the playoffs this year? Will the Racists ever change their name? Will the Giants ever fire Coughlin? Will RG3 and Gruden fistfight onfield? Will Chip have a job in 2017? Can Romo's back hold the weight this year? Will Dez punch his mom again?

FIND OUT ON THIS EPISODE OF THE NFC EAST

Line_HTX

NFL-GAF who likes metal/hardcore stuff, you guys a fan of Sleepytime Gorilla Museum? Used to listen to them in high school a bit, playing their old album again

Don't know who that is. I used to love Hatebreed and In Flames. I don't really keep up with the genre anymore.

How is everybody spending their sundays ?

How is Wienke his sex life?

Is MRSA dead yet?

Is Greg still awesome? (yes he is)

Are the Pats still the best team in the world?

Is Chris still my bro?

Then I have my back up team lead by Aaron and his witch

Olivia is super nice and wouldn't harm a fly, what is this fuckery where people hate her on here

NFL-GAF who likes metal/hardcore stuff, you guys a fan of Sleepytime Gorilla Museum? Used to listen to them in high school a bit, playing their old album again

That's a good band name

How is everybody spending their sundays ?

It's Sunday somewhere, great respectful post to people in other countries

Mine could be going better :[

Ben Roethlisberger won’t play in Sunday’s preseason opener.

With Bruce Gradkowski sidelined, Landry Jones will start and could play the entire game. The Steelers plan to rest their starters. Le’Veon Bell, Antonio Brown, and Heath Miller are all expected to be held out.

That's a quick Steelers L

Top Bottom