• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Konka

Banned
BVGO4K_CIAEEA-M.jpg

squicken

Why do you still hate us? Kubes is gone!

I always hated Rick Smith more than Kubes, and Schoob more than all. If Houston isn't going to bottom out then they have to swing for the fences on talent with risk. Like Philly is doing with Bradford

MechDX

I always hated Rick Smith more than Kubes, and Schoob more than all. If Houston isn't going to bottom out then they have to swing for the fences on talent with risk. Like Philly is doing with Bradford

It was all Kubiak. Rick Smith was just the Money guy like he is now. O'Brien calls all the shots after last year going forward.

Then you would rip them for taking that risk. It is your shtick

Godslay

Banned

BS. Smith and McNair stood idly by while the tyrant Kubes ravaged the lands.

You can't have the involvement that Smith and McNair have and not share your piece of the pie.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
The AFCS seems like a race between the Texans, Titans, and Jags to have the second best QB and team in the division.

Some might take offense to that, but it's being as real as it gets. It's basically an AFC version of the NFCN, with less talent at QB for the 2-4 teams in the AFCS.
if itwerent for the fact that you seem to take my posts way to seriously, I would say some.smart ass comment like "thanks mr dierdorf for that wonderful analysis, what's next? The team with the most points at the end of the game usually wins"

BS. Smith and McNair stood idly by while the tyrant Kubes ravaged the lands.
Omg you took a passive aggressive shot, I'm gonna whine like a little bitch about it now.

Godslay

Banned
if itwerent for the fact that you seem to take my posts way to seriously, I would say some.smart ass comment like "thanks mr dierdorf for that wonderful analysis, what's next? The team with the most points at the end of the game usually wins"

Omg you took a passive aggressive shot, I'm gonna whine like a little bitch about it now.

Like a moth to the flame.

Why are you so bothered by my opinions of your team? You want me to stop posting in response to you, yet you can't control yourself.

I gather that you can't handle the truth of the situation. I think it's a fair comparison between the NFCN and the AFCS. Maybe a fair bit obvious, but I think it's an fair comparison. I'm sorry that it hurt your feelings.

As far as the passive agressive shot, it wasn't passive it was fully aggressive. Rick Smith as the money man only? McNair standing idly by? Get the fuck out of here. It's bullshit of the finest order and you know it. Was it pointed at you? No. But you took it that way, which I can't control.

Top Bottom