• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Respect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gigM3-C4is

TD1.gif

GIF7886d.gif

This game has me all:

tumblr_mq25fk4vbn1rvn2ylo1_500.gif

A close friend of my mom's when I was growing up got me and my older brother gifts for one Christmas, he got an optimus prime, with the trailer and gun, I got a pepsi truck with no moving parts (she worked for pepsi in some capacity - so it was probably just something she picked up lying around). I wasn't happy that day.

MechDX

A close friend of my mom's when I was growing up got me and my older brother gifts for one Christmas, he got an optimus prime, with the trailer and gun, I got a pepsi truck with no moving parts (she worked for pepsi in some capacity - so it was probably just something she picked up lying around). I wasn't happy that day.

Sure you didn't get this and just didn't figure it out:

4904880669066.jpg

Moral dilemma : Is it okay to tell your sister you can get her a 10% discount on a MacBook, if you really can get a 20% discount so you can pocket the difference?

Moral dilemma : Is it okay to tell your sister you can get her a 10% discount on a MacBook, if you really can get a 20% discount so you can pocket the difference?

You really gully like that Dutch? You got the heart to cut ya own fam out?

I mean, it's hard out in those communist streets, I guess. I ain't mad at ya for doing what you gotta do what you gotta do.

Line_HTX

Good morning, y'all~

Yes for a weekend.

I drank lots of alcohol, danced with many girls and was broke after.

Had fun though. Let me know when you're going and I'll join you.

A State of Trance is my drug and my gym session.

I would love to go to Ibiza and one of those ASOT parties every 50th episode in Utrecht or Den Bosch one day. =/

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dutch doesn't like trance music so he's not a very good dutchie.

It's weird that the perception of trance music is viewed unfavorable to techno music fans almost as badly as nickelback is to rock fans.

Line_HTX

Watt seems like the type of dude that would fuck a woman in half.

I laughed to where the coffee I drank went up my nose. Well played, sir.

[Insert Jim Ross commentary]

Dutch doesn't like trance music so he's not a very good dutchie.

It's weird that the perception of trance music is viewed unfavorable to techno music fans almost as badly as nickelback is to rock fans.

Did you just compare Armin van Buuren to fucking Nickelback?

jbug617

Banned
Dez Bryant is going to hold out

The wide receiver personally informed Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones that he will not attend training camp and will sit out regular-season games unless they reach agreement on a long-term deal before Wednesday's deadline, according to league sources.

Also here is the new Miss USA Olivia Jordan (Oklahoma)
La-Miss-Oklahoma-Olivia-Jordan_54433876680_54028874188_960_639.jpg

MechDX

Via Texans PR Twitter:

In '14, @HoustonTexans DE @JrodVCrick finished tied for 10th in tackles (56) & tied for 2nd in passes defensed (6) among @NFL defensive ends

Last season, the only defensive end in the @NFL with more passes defensed than @HoustonTexans DE @JrodVCrick (6) was teammate @JJWatt (10)

Mentioned Crick the other day. Really came on second half of the season and played all 3 downs for the first time in his careerand excelled

Line_HTX

Via Texans PR Twitter:

In '14, @HoustonTexans DE @JrodVCrick finished tied for 10th in tackles (56) & tied for 2nd in passes defensed (6) among @NFL defensive ends

Last season, the only defensive end in the @NFL with more passes defensed than @HoustonTexans DE @JrodVCrick (6) was teammate @JJWatt (10)

Mentioned Crick the other day. Really came on second half of the season and played all 3 downs for the first time in his careerand excelled

They're both going to set the record for pass deflections and swatting this year. :)

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
And then consider we have Vince Wilfork, my Texans are going to roflstomp Andrew luck so hard, he'll be coughing up dirt for the rest of his life.

#bullsonparade

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I laughed to where the coffee I drank went up my nose. Well played, sir.

[Insert Jim Ross commentary]

Did you just compare Armin van Buuren to fucking Nickelback?

I'm comparing how people react to it all.

Trance has kind of a red headed stepchild status in techno. It seems like it's the most popular of electronic genres but dudes who listen to electro and stuff like that can't fucking stand trance.

cdyhybrid

I'm comparing how people react to it all.

Trance has kind of a red headed stepchild status in techno. It seems like it's the most popular of electronic genres but dudes who listen to electro and stuff like that can't fucking stand trance.

You see the same thing in every type of music. People that have nothing going for them base their identities around being a hardcore fan of something (in this case, a specific genre of music), and they see anything infringing on that as being a threat to them.

I imagine these people are mostly the same as the ones that bitch and bitch about the old days, and how the PLUR rave culture is dying, yet act like complete tools to anyone who's relatively new to it.

Line_HTX

I don't know if I agree with that, wienke. I like whatever I feel sounds good, and from what I can observe, trance is super popular and there are less hardcore idiots. On a lot of ASOT episodes, and even at live events, Armin would always say, and I'm paraphrasing here, to never be a prisoner of your own style, and he branched out to include tastes as well. Do I like the hard stuff? Yeah, but it should NOT be the ONLY thing to like. It's more of liking multiple things. I don't see how trance is hated in the grand scheme of things.

Side note: People bitch about everything, even those fuckers that bitch and moan that anime is not like the 80s and 90s. They try to claim that the medium is dying when it's totally wrong and untrue. There's different types to like and if it's really bad, call out on it and not paint some broadbrush that the whole thing is dying.

Top Bottom