• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Life is a mystery,
Everyone must stand alone
I hear you call my name
And it feels like home

When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour I can feel your power
Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there

I hear your voice, it's like an angel sighing
I have no choice, I hear your voice
Feels like flying
I close my eyes, Oh God I think I'm falling
Out of the sky, I close my eyes
Heaven help me

Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone
I hear you call my name
And it feels like...

(Just like a prayer, I'll take you there
It's like a dream to me)

People that didnt drink themselves or smoke to death lived to mid 80s

That's still 8 years too short. I'll tell you what, I'll do what this guy did:

The strangest ‘meeting’, however, is with his dead and dearly beloved elder brother Martin. ‘I was in floods of tears,’ says White. ‘I went to the funeral house. There was a massive chain. I kicked it and the door opened. We carried my brother’s corpse out to the car and drove him to my other brother’s house. It was 10 miles away. We put him in a chair and we all drank and played cards with him — next to his body.’

Edit: Ah shit, Daily Mail's blocked. Forgot.

Godslay

Banned
People that didnt drink themselves or smoke to death lived to mid 80s

My great-grandma smoke and drank till her early 80's. Lived till mid 90's. Died of cancer, but if you live long enough you'll get cancer anyways.

The three things I think that allowed her to live that long were she was ornery as all hell, took a nap everyday, and probably genetics.

jakncoke

Banned
My great-grandma smoke and drank till her early 80's. Lived till mid 90's. Died of cancer, but if you live long enough you'll get cancer anyways.

The three things I think that allowed her to live that long were she was ornery as all hell, took a nap everyday, and probably genetics.

Most my family died of lung cancer and cirrhosis before age 55

Godslay

Banned
Most my family died of lung cancer and cirrhosis before age 55

Hopefully you don't smoke or plan to work in a coal mine.

Sometimes, it's not quantity of what remains but quality. Most people look at life wanting to live for a long time. The thing is you have to take care of yourself enough to have quality to enjoy whatever quantity remains. Trying not to get too preachy because you are going to do whatever you want to do, who am I to tell you to do anything different? Plus I like to have drinks now and again.

Favre just revealed he is Munn in disguise.declared it was him all along.

Diabolical

That explains the bj only rule.

CKPABG5WUAAgGGi.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
If you are serious about it, def talk to a doctor. I went to the doctor early this year for depression and it helped me a lot, I have less of a desire to self medicate with drugs and alcohol.

Honestly speaking i was just tired of puking bile and stomach acid and wanted to take a 3-6 month break, thought it would be easy guess the thirst has me by the nuts

ampere

Honestly speaking i was just tired of puking bile and stomach acid and wanted to take a 3-6 month break, thought it would be easy guess the thirst has me by the nuts

I feel ya, but yea the mental and physical addiction can be pretty rough to break. Maybe a support group would help

Top Bottom