• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Crisco

Banned
Yep. More accurate than Vick and probably not quite as explosive a runner but otherwise they are very similar.

I think Vick was honestly way better, but the rules were tougher on QBs back then. RG3 is a product of inflated QB stats due to rule changes. He'll fade much harder than Vick.

Gobias

Banned
Well...who's the third stringer in Cleve?

im-goin-deep-fan-club.jpg

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
This whole season I'm going to be confused whether or not the Browns are browning or if Manziel just sucks.

Combinations of both

Whatever talent Manz had has been sucked into the Dog Pound Void
Not even a Kilo of the best Coke will make Manz play good while he's wearing those colors

If not for the health issue you'd take him over Kaep any day!

i think he has better touch than kap but i would take kap in every other area. kap averages more yards per completion, has more TD's and turns the ball over less. oh, and he stays healthy for the most part. colt "the boy" mccoy will be starting for the skins soon

i think he has better touch than kap but i would take kap in every other area. kap averages more yards per completion, has more TD's and turns the ball over less. oh, and he stays healthy for the most part. colt "the boy" mccoy will be starting for the skins soon
You'd take Kaep's decision making and ability to read defenses over RGIII?

You'd take Kaep's decision making and ability to read defenses over RGIII?

oh are you one of those guys that heard a couple of the talking heads on ESPN say kap is a one read QB and joined the hivemind? alright. as for the ability to read defenses, what evidence do you have that RG3 is good at reading defenses?

kaps decision making is MUCH better than RG3 so i'm not sure where that's coming from. he stays healthy and doesn't turn the ball over. there is no question about that.

Top Bottom