• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

bubblewrap.jpg

SonnyBoy

oh are you one of those guys that heard a couple of the talking heads on ESPN say kap is a one read QB and joined the hivemind? alright. as for the ability to read defenses, what evidence do you have that RG3 is good at reading defenses?

kaps decision making is MUCH better than RG3 so i'm not sure where that's coming from. he stays healthy and doesn't turn the ball over. there is no question about that.

Can y'all take this shit to PM, it's hurting my feelings lol

theres something broken about the skins and its not RGIII..there's just...I don't know if its the line but the consistent pressure on the QB shouldn't be happening with the running game they have

Gobias

Banned
Seriously fuck all these flags. How can Goodell sit there and act like this shit improves the game? It's making an already bad game unwatchable.

oh are you one of those guys that heard a couple of the talking heads on ESPN say kap is a one read QB and joined the hivemind? alright. as for the ability to read defenses, what evidence do you have that RG3 is good at reading defenses?

kaps decision making is MUCH better than RG3 so i'm not sure where that's coming from. he stays healthy and doesn't turn the ball over. there is no question about that.
No need for the personal attacks, my friend. I've got nothing against your boy.

I've watched Kaep play a lot. He struggles moving through his progressions at times and is clearly lacking when it comes to the mental side of the game. He makes up for it with insane athleticism and a cannon of an arm.

I guess I should say rookie RGIII though (non-injured). Obviously he wasn't 100% last season and it showed. His rookie season was better than anything I've seen from Kaep.

I'm curious though, what evidence do you have that Kaep's decision making is "MUCH" better? Sure doesn't seem that obvious to me from watching them both play quite a bit.

i hate the watchESPN app. shit is always like 15 seconds behind and sometimes it stutters and goes back a play. i guess this is what i get for being cheap and not having regular cable/satellite

Top Bottom