• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Yay, commercials. Football is much more fun during the regular season when I can't stay up late enough to watch games so I have catch up the next day on Gamepass.

LJ11

Rookie LBs were abused on that series. Clueless against the run, horrible angles and poor reads. Paper thin in the front 7.

Narag

Had no idea they adjusted the extra point like that.

They want Eli completion pct near 70%? Jesus expectations much

ATL podcast guys were tearing into that. Think they said he would have needed a run of 220sh (?) consecutive completions last year to hit 70%.

Draxal

Rookie LBs were abused on that series. Clueless against the run, horrible angles and poor reads. Paper thin in the front 7.

It was the first string oline though. Your first string dline dominated the Giants oline.

Had no idea they adjusted the extra point like that.

ATL podcast guys were tearing into that. Think they said he would have needed a run of 220sh (?) consecutive completions last year to hit 70%.

Completely different offense this year.

I can't argue with Gilbride's 2 super bowls, but it was always boom or bust with him.

@ProFootballTalk 1m
Packers and Brett Favre will make a joint announcement on Monday. Favre will participate by phone. Bob Harlan also will attend.

Godslay

Banned
I remember when Jeff Tuel was leading the Chiefs last year, 10-3, and was about to finish them and then threw that 101 yard taint. Fun game.

DRC is done for the night. No injury, just had enough snaps. Not that he was thrown to at all, but Thurmond moves outside in his place. 1st string D will be sitting soon.

Top Bottom