• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

LJ11

whaaat Manny Lawson is not starting for the Bills? wow. Don't tell me he has fallen that off.
Fallen from what, he never amounted to much as a pass rusher. He's not even starting but he's pretty good cover backer, just stuck in the wrong system right now, had a good year last season.

i loved manlaw in coverage when he was with us. reminded me of julian peterson in his prime. of course he was a mediocre pass rusher which is why the niners didn't resign him

holy fuck i can't take anymore "family" oriented commercials. "LOOK AT OUR NEW PHONE! U TOO CAN FILM UR SON PLAYING T-BALL OR YOUR DAUGHTER KICKING THE WINNING GOAL IN SOCCER! MEMORIES THAT WILL LAST A LIFE TIME, ONLY ON THE SPRINT NETWORK!"

holy fuck i can't take anymore "family" oriented commercials. "LOOK AT OUR NEW PHONE! U TOO CAN FILM UR SON PLAYING T-BALL OR YOUR DAUGHTER KICKING THE WINNING GOAL IN SOCCER! MEMORIES THAT WILL LAST A LIFE TIME, ONLY ON THE SPRINT NETWORK!"

The Sprint man gotta pay the bills too bro.

Soccer moms spend the most money on phones.

Farooq

Banned
Nice write up man!

Thanks, in my rush to make it before the first preseason game, I did not thoroughly proof read it. A lot of grammatical errors.

Anyway, what do you think about the roster projection? Notice how I left out Matt Johnson, I doubt he makes the roster this time.

ShaneB

KuGsj.gif

Pass thrown, sees 2 players down on the field.

Tamanon

Banned
Yeah, I don't think you could've blamed pressure from Hosley for that bad throw. Dude was taken out of the play immediately.

tmdorsey

cashman

Banned
Thanks, in my rush to make it before the first preseason game, I did not thoroughly proof read it. A lot of grammatical errors.

Anyway, what do you think about the roster projection? Notice how I left out Matt Johnson, I doubt he makes the roster this time.

I agree with most of it, but I think Joseph Randle is going to make it ahead of Williams due to him being their own draftpick and I think he'll be a more useful pass blocker.

Farooq

Banned
I agree with most of it, but I think Joseph Randle is going to make it ahead of Williams due to him being their own draftpick and I think he'll be a more useful pass blocker.

You know what, I agree. I'll make the change, hopefully preseason will sort that out. I hope they have an adequate second team offensive line, so they can properly evaluate these players.

Bread

Banned
Just got back from guardians, great as expected. Got big star wars vibes towards the end, can't wait for the next one!

cashman

Banned
You know what, I agree. I'll make the change, hopefully preseason will sort that out. I hope they have an adequate second team offensive line, so they can properly evaluate these players.

fwiw, I think Williams can be a better player, it's just that he'll probably never reach his ceiling due to all his injury troubles, sort of like
Matt Johnson :(

Top Bottom