• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

major-league-shitty-o.gif

Aaron Rodgers ‏@AaronRodgers12 4m4 minutes ago
As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life.....

Aaron Rodgers ‏@AaronRodgers12 4m4 minutes ago
....Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

3K1VCYU.png

In other news, Brodgewater continues to look pretty solid. Would not be surprised at all if Minny manages to take Detroits spot as a wildcard seed for the playoffs this year.

DMczaf

You see, as the season goes on there are a huge amount of injuries in the league so by the end of the season you are practically playing backups.

What I'm trying to say is that Jameis is showing he is ready for December. #PlayoffReady

Mindlog

Going to have to watch this again later. Twenty-three first half points to the Minnesota Vikings is the biggest alcoholism inducing worry.

Bill Barnwell
77. Alex Smith, QB, Chiefs (NR)
76. Colin Kaepernick, QB, 49ers (NR)

If the 49ers struggle as much as everyone expects this year and Alex Smith performs to his exalted level of competency in Kansas City, we’re going to see articles about how Jim Harbaugh should have gone back to Smith in 2012 after he returned from injury. You should not believe these articles.
You should not believe his articles.

braves01

Banned
In other news, Brodgewater continues to look pretty solid. Would not be surprised at all if Minny manages to take Detroits spot as a wildcard seed for the playoffs this year.

I dont know if that's a typo or whatever, but I like it. As long as Bridgewater keeps playing well, I'm going to call him B rodge.

Bowser

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 32s32 seconds ago
#Vikings OT Phil Loadholt suffered a torn Achilles, source said. After he’d worked his way back from last year. Brutal.

Damn that sucks

squicken

Former Oklahoma standout injured on first preseason play

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
#Vikings OT Phil Loadholt suffered a torn Achilles, source said. After he’d worked his way back from last year. Brutal.

Doomsayer

Interesting first half for the Niners.

Started off absolutely terrible - defense was getting shredded and Kaps one offensive series look exactly like last year. First team O & D need a lot of work, Linebackers look terrible. Secondary was bad - but most of the passes were against our LB core in coverage, not too concerned yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom