• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

BcsJ5ueCAAAekgf.png

MechDX

TexansCamp ‏@HoustonTexans · 1m1 minute ago
O'Brien on QBs: "Next week the plan will be reversed. Mallett will start the game and we'll go from there."

BOOO!! Start Savage!

Crud

Banned
TexansCamp ‏@HoustonTexans · 1m1 minute ago
O'Brien on QBs: "Next week the plan will be reversed. Mallett will start the game and we'll go from there."

BOOO!! Start Savage!

Give Savage 1 more year to develop and he should be the starting QB nothing but upside for that kid. I think hes going to be something.

Godslay

Banned
Greater number perhaps. People in Idaho like Football too.

That they do.

Idaho is probably a split between Broncos and Seahawks fans in my experience. Same with Montana, although I'd say Montana leans more Denver fans.

People there seem to worship the Griz though. Every person I've met from Montana loves that team, unless you went to MSU.

Mindlog

It's the first game of the pre-season so a few jitters are expected. Winston showed that he can throw the ball and yes the defense gave up a lot of points early and yes we've possibly lost a key player on a depleted o-line (last report was sprained MCL,) but I am confident the Bucs will be playing. Will be on the field for more games this year.

Go Bucs!

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport 13s13 seconds ago
Phillip Rivers gets 4 yr extension at $83.250 million and $65 million guaranteed

All them chirren getting fed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom