• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

I've found a new level of back pain. Not sure what I actually did, but I'm going to sleep with a shotgun tonight just in case of an emergency.

good old trent truck, big hole to end zone, or run into linemans ass. option b of course

CMeI3UeUcAA-DKY.jpg

gutshot

"It was fun," Tebow said after the Eagles' 36-10 win. "Playing ball. I loved it. You want to be focused on footwork, reads, communication with everybody but also enjoy the moment. You won't always have it."

Tebow entered the game at Lincoln Financial Field with seven minutes left in the third quarter. He received a standing ovation from fans as he took the field for the first time.

"I was thankful," Tebow said, laughing. "But I was also like, 'They [the Eagles offensive players] won't be able to hear me! We'll have to go [to a] silent [count].' It's very humbling. It definitely means a lot."

Tebow earned another ovation late in the fourth quarter. After a turnover gave the Eagles the ball in Colts territory, Tebow ran around right end and dove over Colts safety Winston Guy for a 7-yard touchdown.

"It was fun," Tebow said. "Seeing the end zone and fighting to get in -- I've been blessed to have a few opportunities in my life."

#blessed

Giants signed Brandon Meriweather :jnc

New York Giants @Giants
The #Giants have signed veteran safety Brandon Meriweather. Full story HERE: http://bit.ly/1MsxX4U

*vomit*

We let Antrel Rolle walk again, why? Even in less effective form he was still a locker room leader and he never missed a game. Reese with some really poor decision making on the safety front. Why wouldn't you look at Dawan Landry if you want a vet presence? At least he played decently last year.

Sanjuro

it was just a huge annual house party. lots of fun.

Nice. I have family out in that town, based on their friends I'm sure there is stuff like that all sprinkled around. Just haven't seen it.

I've been trying to keep it kind of light towards the tail end of the weekend because of this shit. Haven't been in this much pain in a while.

That's not nearly as embarrassing/hilarious as the still image. My illusions have been shattered :(

EDIT: In fact, the more I watch it the more annoyed I get at #54. The guard he's staring at pulls and he still steps the wrong way?

That's why you got drafted in the seventh round you dipshit.

MRSA

Banned
actually in looking at the video is doubtful he scores anyways. the pic makes it seem that no one is there but the lb is just out of vision. still, i'll take my chances 1 on 1 with a LB vs. running into a pile of man meat!

The way Trent plays is how you're taught in high school, follow your guard's butt. That of course doesn't mean your guard is gonna open a hole every time. If you remember when he played at Bama everyone on his line was a bully of a 300lber.

The way Trent plays is how you're taught in high school, follow your guard's butt. That of course doesn't mean your guard is gonna open a hole every time. If you remember when he played at Bama everyone on his line was a bully of a 300lber.

Doesn't help that the Guard he was following (66) completely whiffed a block

Fox318

was that the way they taught sanchize?

Godslay

Banned
actually in looking at the video is doubtful he scores anyways. the pic makes it seem that no one is there but the lb is just out of vision. still, i'll take my chances 1 on 1 with a LB vs. running into a pile of man meat!

Supposedly that's the way the play was to be executed.

I'm in agreement with you though, what's the point of following your blocks if there is a toilet clogged at the end of it?

Difference between a yard and a few yards and the narrative of TRich's career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom