• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
njWTfN3.jpg

The official way to enjoy the 2015 New York Jets!

Tom Penny

When they showed him near the end of the clip I missed it at first, but now I'm super pumped to watch this if he even interviews for a minute. Man I would love for him to write a book after all of this is over, but I doubt that will ever happen.

Education of a coach and Patriots Reign were both great books.

MechDX

Dwayne JohnsonVerified account
‏@TheRock
Dwayne Johnson retweeted Complex
I had a good one on one chat w/ @JJWatt when camp started. Great man and absolute beast. #DisciplineOfAChampion

Suck it haters.

MechDX

MZ42ljU.0.gif

The arm of Marino...

hSZo9cz.0.gif

The never say die cunningness of Montana...

zTYAPZM.0.gif

The legs of Steve Young...

HwMV55y.jpg

The looks of a young Nick Cage

BOB cant find his QB so he will build him!

Gata I know you have family roots in Dallas come home to the Cowboys, end this madness.

You're like a rebellious teenager hanging Tom Brady posters in your room

Line_HTX

Mech, give it up already. The General McClain expects Hoy Hoy to start Week 1. Plus, we know you secretly love him. Hoy Hoy is the QB we need.

XD

Furyous

Mech, Hoyer was out there slinging the shit out of that gun. That was Favresque gunslinging. Hoyer is a quality starter in the making one day but he was damn impressive. *looks at Browns QB depth chart and wimpers*

In other news, how are Eagles fans dealing with Tebow?

Let's watch some Tebow highlights because there's jack shit to do tonight. Do y'all see that child-like enthusiasm? Tebow completed a pass from the pocket with his "new and improved" throwing motion. Matt Barkley needs to worry about his roster spot because Tebow is coming for that third string spot. Can't wait for Skip Baseless 20 minute breakdown of Tebow's excellent negative three yard scramble.

bionic77

I was out all day yesterday and today so I missed Tebows glorious return to the NFL.

First of all, fuck all the haters and lets take a moment to appreciate the real genius of Chip Kelly. I have no idea about his hatred of black players or coaching up how players stretch or what they eat, but I can't help but be a true believer now that he has given Tebow a chance to earn a spot on the team. Not a fuck you spot like the Jets (may they forever burn in hell for how they treated Tebow) or a this might keep us out of hell/jail attempt to suck up like the Patriots did. No Chip is giving Tebow a chance to regain his job as a starter in the NFL and the hearts and minds of all red blooded Americans.

That said please Eagles fans and GAF brothers please fill me in on the glorious details. I saw some highlights online but that can't really come close to watching Tebow live. I can't wait until October when Bradford breaks down and the city turns on Sanchize for being the overpaid bitch ass punk he is only for Tebow to come in and save the city, the franchise, and perhaps America (is he too young to run for President?).

Also, what is the quality of Sunday Ticket if you stream via PS4? Is it going to be a shit show from 1pm-4pm every Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom