• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

Woo Shirtless league is reborn!!

There updated the new Kave Gif with Manziel.
nGJlBtq.gif

YES!! Eat shit Kave!!

squicken

Rams trying to beat the Chargers and Raiders to the punch?

The Rams owner owns land in Inglewood and has combined with the Hollywood Park people to build a huge development project. That's the big difference in all this. Kroenke already has the land, the money, the team and it's passed local and state regulatory approval. He doesn't really even need the other owners approval, but he's not going to upset the cart unless he has to

The Rams will be in LA. It's just a matter of whether the Raiders or Chargers want to the be the LA Jets and share his stadium

Yeah, its gonna be straight. I've learned my lesson before.

I drink alot of water too.

just keep in mind that sweet rum, honey jack, southern comfort etc. has already been pre-mixed with a shit ton of sugar. honestly straight real whiskey mixed with something like ginger ale is way better than that shit.

Pepiope

This needs to be posted again

NFL NetworkVerified account
‏@nflnetwork
Eli Manning wants to be paid higher than any QB in the game, more than Aaron Rodgers.

I believe in ELI!!!!

‏@nflnetwork
Eli Manning wants to be paid higher than any QB in the game, more than Aaron Rodgers.

I believe in ELI!!!!

And? He's saying he wants to be paid the most, not that he is the best. I think he should get more than Rivers tbh

This is exactly what I love about it. He's nowhere near the best, but I sure do hope he gets paid like he is.

He played the largest role in saving us from a world where tom brady has the same amount of rings as michael jordan. I think we should all pitch in

Line_HTX

This. and you people knowing it already are 3 times worse. shameful animu REPENT REPENT REPENT

Forget Black Label plus Coke Zero, can you have your Vodka bottle instead? I want to apologize, that was literally the last show I expected to show up here. :(

I'm telling the truth on that one.

I'm guessing the show isn't good?

IMO
ShimoSeka and GATE are both AOTS for the summer for reasons.

‏@nflnetwork

I believe in ELI!!!!

I believe too! I hope he gets it, and then I hope he eats Tom for the 3rd time in SB 50 with Odell Beckham with the sharpest dagger catch ever. DOH-HOHOHOHOHO!

Konka

Banned
Best deal for cheap decent whiskey is Evan Williams. The 100 proof white label is on sale in PA for $12.99 till September.

10630611.jpg

Malalaw

I miss my son. He needs to come back from his grandparents damnit.

Also, I'm not opposed to Evan Williams but I'm going all out. Not going cheap.

Konka

Banned
I miss my son. He needs to come back from his grandparents damnit.

Also, I'm not opposed to Evan Williams but I'm going all out. Not going cheap.

That's a fine line. Don't want to get something too expensive just to get trashed on but don't want to go to cheap, Bulleit and Bulleit Rye are good for the price.

Malalaw

That's a fine line. Don't want to get something too expensive just to get trashed on but don't want to go to cheap, Bulleit and Bulleit Rye are good for the price.

Now that I think about it, I'm probably not even buying the alcohol. So who knows what I'll get. May get a bottle of something just in case though.

Jon Machota ✔ @jonmachota
Any connection between Rams practicing in CA and a possible move? Jerry Jones: "Could be." But they're here b/c I'm a fan of Jeff Fisher.

on cowboys and rams practicing together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom