• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

rn7JzZP.png

Pepiope

...he's coming off one of the best statistical seasons of his career last season. He isn't going anywhere and the Giants have no interest in moving on. People scoffed when Eli was made one of the highest paid QB's after the '07 season. He's getting paid.

One of the best statistical seasons of his career....6-10 record.

I love you, Eli!

Tom Penny

Yeah, Eli's play really squandered the Giants excellent 29th ranked defense and 30th ranked yards/rush.

Don't their D and running game still suck. I don't see an excuse for him to not put up numbers in the passing game with a healthy Cruz and Vereen added and that Beckham guy.

I love you, Eli!

I love him, too! See that was easy. Even when your not tearing off the heads of innocent hitchhiking robots, you Philly folks aren't so bad!

Don't their D and running game still suck. I don't see an excuse for him to not put up numbers in the passing game with a healthy Cruz and Vereen added and that Beckham guy.

Ran situation is better but the line is still WIP and the defense is has some youth that could develop but lacks any real established talent. I don't see them being heavily improved this season the defensive side of the ball to be honest.

RBH

I hate for any team to move in general because it sucks for the fans (as a Thrashers fan, I know the feeling). But it seems more and more likely that at least one team will move to LA, and out of all the possible scenarios, I think the one I prefer the most is for the Rams to move to LA while the Chargers and Raiders stay put. The Rams already have a fanbase in LA (although I'm not sure how large or sustainable it is for the long-term), and importantly, it means that no divisions would need to be reshuffled (as would be the case if the Chargers and Raiders move to Carson).

Pepiope

I love him, too! See that was easy. Even when your not tearing off the heads of innocent hitchhiking robots, you Philly folks aren't so bad!
We both love him for different reasons. I love him because it's somehow possible for the Eagles to shutout his offense while having the 28th ranked defense. I would want to tank and draft the best possible QB next year if I were a fan of the Giants.

We both love him for different reasons. I love him because it's somehow possible for the Eagles to shutout his offense while having the 28th ranked defense. I would want to tank and draft the best possible QB next year if I were a fan of the Giants.
I love him cause he's won two Super Bowls, two MVP awards in those games and thankfully you don't run the NY Giants organization.

Pepiope

https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/NzsIM33wc9vkb2pi6yMlGtkve4s=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/1404414/holycolin.0.0.gif[IMG]

they can't defend the patented kapernick pass! textbook[/QUOTE]
Kaep knew Fletcher played on that side of the field. Just throwing the football in his general direction had at least an 85% success rate. I think the guy in the GIF is Earl Wolff too. He won't be an Eagle after this pre-season.

I'm laughing so fucking hard at the Chargers right now though.

The Rams are gone no matter what. The Raiders want to stay but they want their own stadium and Oakland flat out told them they don't give a shit about them (at least compared to the fucking Athletics, if not in general)

The Chargers? Their home tried numerous times begging them to agree to a new deal, and the fans begged them to stay numerous times more. Their response was the middle finger, and now they don't have the votes needed to actually make the move, so they now are stuck in San Diego having to apologize to each and every one of them, and it happens immediately after overpaying a bigot who isn't getting them a Super Bowl ever. It's honestly the most perfect thing to happen in football this year.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Rams and Raiders in LA does make the most sense long term tho.

Also Chris, you can keep posting cheerleaders. What I said came from a place of hurt because you keep talking about how you want the Cowboys to win. That's seriously not cool bruh.

Spinluck

Eli is crazy for wanting all that money but don't you dare disrespect that man.

He was part of some of the best Superbowls ever.

FTF

So guys, I had probably the shittiest NFL draft ever conceived. I panicked throughout the whole thing because there were a lot of auto-picks in a Snake format. Look at my draft and laugh at my retardation:

QB - Andrew Luck, IND
RB - DeMarco Murray, PHI
RB - Frank Gore, IND
WR - Davante Adams, GB
WR - Julian Edelman, NE
TE - Richard Rodgers, GB
FLEX - Andre Ellington ARI RB
D/ST - Packers
K - Mason Crosby

Bench
1. Julius Thomas, JAX TE
2. Ryan Tannehill, MIA QB