• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRSA

Banned
Pre-season soccer > pre-season Browns/Bills games.

USWNT.jpg

Victory tour, bitch.

You say that as if the Lions defense is a defense to easily dismiss. We're still going to be a Top 10 D without Suh

I don't think he's saying that. You more than anyone should know about Suh's ability to get to the QB. There is no one is the league like him, invaluable and irreplaceable.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I don't think he's saying that. You more than anyone should know about Suh's ability to get to the QB. There is no one is the league like him, invaluable and irreplaceable.

Agreed but we still have DeAndre Levy, Darius Slay, Glover Quin, Haloti Ngata etc. being coached by the best Defensive Coordinator in the league.

Clinton Portis sighting. Doing sideline interviews for the Redskins broadcast.

MRSA

Banned
I will come out and say the Raiders have a better offense all around than the Browns. In every position except for LT.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions losing Warford could be huge. Hope he isn't badly injured.

bionic77

Taylor reminds me of Vick. The way he threw himself for the first earlier in the game.
He seems to have a much better throwing motion. Looks like he is comfortable in the pocket. I don't see the Vick comparison.

Doesn't have Vicks mega cannon but he has a good arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom