• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

He seems to have a much better throwing motion. Looks like he is comfortable in the pocket. I don't see the Vick comparison.

Doesn't have Vicks mega cannon but he has a good arm.
You are right. He throws the ball well.

I'm just talking about the way he finishes his runs. Not the way he throws.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I missed Stafford only drive. He went 6/8 and the two misses were drops by Corey Fuller. Lance Moore isn't with the team but no way Fuller is our #3 option over Moore. Fuller keeps up the drops he could have competition at #4.

On the bright side, last year these undrafted rbs would have had 300 already. I see improvements, but need to set edge better. Really enjoy watching Shelton too.

Shelton's always been in the right spot, the one ten yard run they had a double on him. Other guys need to step up.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Do a little dance

Throw a little lob

McCown tonight

EwgGKKc.gif

squicken

On the bright side, last year these undrafted rbs would have had 300 already. I see improvements, but need to set edge better. Really enjoy watching Shelton too.

Yeah my real worry for the D is the same as last year; kept on the field too much by the offense and fading

Surprised housler has been catching these balls..... Wasn't even sure he'd make the team before tonight ..

Does any other team have as heavy of a Rb rotation as Us haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom