• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to see how much credence we can actually put in those "Dolphins D-line destroying Panthers O-line" reports.

They were probably closer to true than not. :(

I'll tell myself it's just because the Dolphins are just so good so I can sleep at night :(

Time to see how much credence we can actually put in those "Dolphins D-line destroying Panthers O-line" reports.

I'll tell myself its because the Dolphins are just so good so I can sleep at night :(
I'm just always nervous about injuries. Kelvin and Delmas is enough, let's hope everyone escapes this one unscathed!

I'll tell myself it's just because the Dolphins are just so good so I can sleep at night :(

JdxqUoy.png

I tell myself that same lie before going to sleep :(

Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP 2m2 minutes ago
Panthers DE Frank Alexander being carted to the locker room now. Can't put pressure on that right ankle.

Preseason is the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom