• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Panthers are gonna suck this year

UuaFvjI.gif

TheFatOne

This is the thing that annoys me about the Pats and Belichick. They will do stuff that clearly doesn't work in the beginning of the season as a way of testing things out.

Cant keep up with the Dolphins game since im at work but we're up by 14 so it looks like we're doin good. Even if its preseason miamis looking nice.

TheFatOne

That was a nice tackle by Butler.

He's been good all camp. Hype levels from the beat reporters on him is through the roof.
Well it's better to try that stuff now and hopefully they won't do it when the games start.

Problem is Bill likes to do this for the first four weeks as well. If McCourty is playing corner now he will play corner the first four weeks until Belichick is finally convinced his experiment failed.

jakncoke

Banned
pizza and beer delivery is great except fucking having to pay over a card damn im going to have to tip in quarters lol i wanted to break a bill and then tip

TheFatOne

That's what some where saying around here.

Hard to not root for undrafted guys.

And another nice hit by Butler, that was a blast. Wow.

I'm trying to keep my expectations in check, but every time I see him play he looks better and better. Basically the talk around here is that once he got in he's been the left corner from day one. He's been glued to everyone, and has a shit ton of pass break ups with a bunch of athletic plays mixed in. He's unquestionably the Pats number one corner since training camp has started. It's a lot like last season when the hype levels for Jamie Collins was through the roof. You could really tell he took a step forward. Same with Malcolm Butler this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom