• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

Was there ever any real doubt? He was always great for the Pats just some injuries slowed him down early.
I'm eager to see McAdoo use him in some crazy packages.

Giants receivers not so hot. Eli's had a few passes off, but three drops on this recent drive. Odell had a downfield play open for him and he lets it drop loose.

EDIT

Another Giants DB injured, Justin Currie

Why is Preston Parker with the ones? He's awful

Everyone else is injured. Randle is out with a quad and they aren't letting Cruz play this preseason likely until they feel confident the knee is set. Parker and Washington have been with the 1's since the game started.

TheFatOne

I'm eager to see McAdoo use him in some crazy packages.

Giants receivers not so hot. Eli's had a few passes off, but three drops on this recent drive. Odell had a downfield play open for him and he lets it drop loose.

Seriously Giants fans should be hyped as fuck for Vereen. He's like the second coming of Kevin Faulk. Always there when you need him, and his hands are so damn good. That one handed play in the super bowl is overlooked, but that's the play that got the drive started for the Pats. Just a great clutch 3rd down running back. Of course he has his flaws, but he's really solid. You can also trust him on blitz pick up as well. If the Giants are smart he will be awesome for them.

Sanjuro

Oh, nice. When I worked for a team apparel store we didn't get shit, even for events like that.

Normally they were poor as fuck. But the tried taking business away from the Gamestop, so just told me to go down the road keep the receipt and organize a tourney.

Kriken

Everyone else is injured. Randle is out with a quad and they aren't letting Cruz play this preseason likely until they feel confident the knee is set. Parker and Washington have been with the 1's since the game started.

Still frustrates me that he could be on the roster come week 1, I felt like Harris might be a better option

RBH

TD!

thatsmyqb.jpg

image.php

Still frustrates me that he could be on the roster come week 1, I felt like Harris might be a better option
Parker filled in in the slot last season pretty nicely. He's not going to win you games but he's not a terrible #4. We just need Randle and Cruz back and Randle needs to be fucking consistent.

Kriken

Parker filled in in the slot last season pretty nicely. He's not going to win you games but he's not a terrible #4. We just need Randle and Cruz back and Randle needs to be fucking consistent.

I was just about to edit my statement b/c I thought Harris had more receptions than Parker in a season, must have been thinking of Beasley or something

Edit: More injuries... yippee >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom