• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Cousins scares me a lot more than RGIII.
Cousins don't scare Gata though.
NH9gE7v.gif

(I'm sorry Gata, I couldn't resist :( )

TheFatOne

Some good stuff from the Pats third pre season game. Two things that stood out to me. Easleys looked real good yesterday. So damn explosive from the DT position. If he pans out that line will be beastly. This is him getting off the line and getting a tackle for loss

https://vine.co/v/eIhl7bEbmnv

That explosion is damn impressive. If those knees hold up he might become a real steal for the Pats. Jabaal Sheard looks like a stud. That guy looks like a fucking monster at DE. Great against the run, and consistently has been getting pressure on the QB. He's been impressive every time I have seen him play. Might just be another Pats steal.

MRSA

Banned
Crucial support is garbage, which third world country am I supposed to get Trump to declare war on so I can get a replacement SSD?

ampere

Looks like we had some offensive struggles last night. Good to see it pick up a bit in the 2nd, but I doubt that was Carolina's starters on D. Big play Garoppolo to Dobson was neat

Cam looks like he's alone on offense as expected with Kelvin hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom