• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=169644380&postcount=40

A8qYnJk.gif

Spinluck

I am not a food snob but who the fuck eats a gas station hot dog then takes a picture of it??

Me and my friends. We have a group chat that is made up of stupid shit like this and very bad advice.

social media culture of todays youth gotta tweet, instragram, fb, pinterest...ect all thoughts and views of life

I am not very active on social media. I got my twitter mainly to interact with you guys when I'm banned. I rather spend time on GAF than social media.

Bulbasaur!

That's 50% of the pokemans I know.

What do you think of Lucario

jakncoke

Banned
Me and my friends. We have a group chat that is made up of stupid shit like this and very bad advice.

I am not very active on social media. I got my twitter mainly to interact with you guys when I'm banned. I rather spend time on GAF than social media.

What do you think of Lucario

so you told them ketchup and rice was like kobe beef and fresh lobster?

The rest of the trilogy is kind of weak IMO and I only saw the first Hobbit movie but as expected that was trash. You can't make 3 movies out of that book.

Star Wars is still the GOAT of trilogies for me.

Changing gears raise your hand if you think FMT saved the date for the GAF spank party before that thread was closed?

/raises hand

Most definitely Star Wars as the GOAT trilogy. The only other two that are close is Back to the Future and Indiana Jones at least to me.

I'll probably be the only one who doesn't dislike the Hobbit movies. They sucked compared to LotR and does disappoint.

Godslay

Banned
Watching Narcos.

Character that plays Pablo is pretty good, generally likable.

The main character and narrator is so generic and bland though, to the point of being irritating. I would not be upset if they replaced him in a following season.

@diannaESPN
Sources say the plan is not only to start Kirk Cousins tonight in Baltimore, but also week 1 against Miami.

@Edwerderespn
One #NFL source who knows #Washington GM Scot McCloughan well says he's determined to change team culture and must move on from @RGIII

rip

jakncoke

Banned
@diannaESPN
Sources say the plan is not only to start Kirk Cousins tonight in Baltimore, but also week 1 against Miami.

@Edwerderespn
One #NFL source who knows #Washington GM Scot McCloughan well says he's determined to change team culture and must move on from @RGIII

rip

rg3 in cleveland for 2016

Spinluck

Most definitely Star Wars as the GOAT trilogy. The only other two that are close is Back to the Future and Indiana Jones at least to me.

I'll probably be the only one who doesn't dislike the Hobbit movies. They sucked compared to LotR and does disappoint.

You people from the 80s are so biased.

Star Wars is a good pick though

@diannaESPN

@Edwerderespn

rip

Suh/Wake/Vernon would have ate him alive if he started.

@diannaESPN

@Edwerderespn

rip

RG3's career is saved.

KingBroly

Banned
Best thing to happen to RG3's career. When he gets inserted into the lineup at halftime of the 2nd game the bar he will have to jump over will be on the ground.

He'd probably trip over it and tear his ACL but still, good to set some low expectations.

I legitimately get the impression that no one on the team likes him, hence why he's sacked so damn much.

As a Redskins fan, I fully support dumping RG3 as it'd be a vote of no confidence in Snyder and a giant fuck you to his circus culture.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I legitimately get the impression that no one on the team likes him, hence why he's sacked so damn much.

Yeah that seems pretty obvious.

I seriously don't get handing it over to Cousins though. Did everyone with this organization just forget about last season? Might as well hand the reigns to Colt.

As a Redskins fan, I fully support dumping RG3 as it'd be a vote of no confidence in Snyder and a giant fuck you to his circus culture.

Funny thing about no confidence votes - they mean nothing when you own everything.

Nobody on this team has done a single thing to be dogging it over personal feelings, much less the offensive line.

@diannaESPN

@Edwerderespn

rip

1-0 Baby!!!!!
we'll probably lose :/

forms

Today I have been driving a boat, on which I had some decent beer, and then I finished with some more beer and some decent pulled pork. Go Bears.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
At this point I can't comprehened the level of denial you must be in to consider RG3 not a bust

The only argument I could see being made is that he's not just a bust.

He had a fantastic rookie season and then has been on this horrible downward trajectory ever since. I'm kinda anticipating some sort of 30 for 30 that explained what the fuck happened behind the scenes or inside his head.

I think Bob is done, the problem is that he hasn't run the offense that he was successful in since 2012. Run that offense, if he refuses, release. If he sucks, release. If he's injured, IR. The fact that he sucks in something not tailored for him behind a terrible offensive line does not settle the issue in my mind about his ability to play in this league.

The only argument I could see being made is that he's not just a bust.

He had a fantastic rookie season and then has been on this horrible downward trajectory ever since. I'm kinda anticipating some sort of 30 for 30 that explained what the fuck happened behind the scenes or inside his head.

It was easy to see what happened that first season. Whenever he ran, he would just run and not think about what to do when someone comes for him. He never slid, he always got crushed, and he always took it on the head. Stuff he's still doing today considering his current concussion.

Gruden always shitting on him obviously didn't help matters, but you can't afford to be that constantly reckless. Dude already forgot what the problem with his team's name is, he's one knee injury away from having no cartilage, and he's one concussion away from not remembering what cartilage is.

He has to change something, but he doesn't want to, and it sucks because now one of the hottest prospects of that draft now has 1 playoff appearance where the most notable part of it was everybody crying over him dying onfield (like everybody watching expected him to as he took hit after hit after hit), is about to be off the team, and has been hurt or benched every year to show for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom