• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a member now ..
tumblr_lddwmwXGOt1qa1t4co1_400.gif

YO ADRIAN I DID IT

I got kinda excited about that defensive series? But then thought... Wait a minute doent the bucs oline suck?

Kave, your guy Benji :")
#prayfortheBucs
BG it isn't too late to trade me my Revie
I've got this up and coming Rb named Trent Truck id like to unload on you.

Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina 27s28 seconds ago
DE Robert Ayers suffered an ankle injury diuring warmups and will not play.

Its almost a joke at this point.

Good first series on defense. They tried going after DRC and it didn't work. Unga making a case to make the team as the MLB.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I got kinda excited about that defensive series? But then thought... Wait a minute doent the bucs oline suck?

Kave, your guy Benji :")
#prayfortheBucs

I've got this up and coming Rb named Trent Truck id like to unload on you.

If Benjamin can regain some of his glow from a few seasons back it would be huge for us.

We know this team needs a short field to really get a shot going forward.

Ugh say whatever you like about Paul Allen, he at least calls out player names when they make a tackle and understands what happened on a play.

These Dallas area commentators are garbage.

"And romo is sacked, too bad on that one"

Really?

If Benjamin can regain some of his glow from a few seasons back it would be huge for us.

We know this team needs a short field to really get a shot going forward.
Coming back from a injury most players aren't always at full speed. They might feel good, but they're not the same. Year 2 after a injury most can really get back into a grove.

WTF MCcown it's preseason!!!!!! But nice mobility
Advanced to the regular season guys, BG remember to change coach.

Other guys are saying the CPU is pretty tough from the games so far so be warned.
Fuck I wanted to try my team in preseason. And I will when I get on, I've got some interviews lined up with Kanye west and aubrey graham tonight.

FTF

After watching those Bills/Pitt highlights, I may start Garoppolo in fantasy week one.

And I see the NYG D is still sucking ass too.

Ugh say whatever you like about Paul Allen, he at least calls out player names when they make a tackle and understands what happened on a play.

These Dallas area commentators are garbage.

"And romo is sacked, too bad on that one"

Really?

Yeah two guys are beyond homers. They couldn't care less about the Vikings.

That's why I'm glad Daryl is in there to at least say SOMETHING about the other team.

Also, the defensive line got completely pushed around that series. No movement at all. Totally flat. MEEEEEH.

Markus Kuhn is not a starter. Cullen Jenkins should not be at DE. Moore still needs tons of work in run support.

....yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom