• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
If Tyrod Taylor can keep this consistency up, the AFC East may be a very interesting division this year.

Patriots win the division easily every single year. They've won the division 12 out of the last 14 years. AFC East is a perennial joke. Nobody competes with the Pats.

If Tyrod Taylor is the guy you're banking on for something to change then you might as well make it 13 out of 15.

Spades

If Beckham got caught on camera wiping his arse with one-hand, the NFL would Tweet about the fact he was wiping his arse the “Odell way”

Striker

Giants = old training staff and Reese tends to draft players who drop to injuries in the draft (Justin Tuck).
You notice the consistency is in the DB's and one instance was sheer bad luck (Chad Jones)

Reese drafted DB's:
Landon Collins - sprained knee but is coming back
Mykkele Thompson - IR
Nat Berhe - calf injury and then some blood clot ?!
Bennett Jackson - two ACL tears
Cooper Taylor - glass
Jayron Hosley - shitty, glass
Prince Amukamara - good player, but has been dinged up
Tyler Sash, DeAndre Wright, Stoney Woodson
Kenny Phillips - bad knee injury that he never really recovered from
Terrell Thomas - ACL tears
Aaron Ross - busted shoulder his rookie year but relatively healthy
Michael Johnson - healthy but mediocre as it gets

Prince can be great, but he has to stay healthy. Thomas and Phillips had so much promise and were 1st and 2nd rd picks, respectively, but those injuries killed their chances.

Patriots win the division easily every single year. They've won the division 12 out of the last 14 years. AFC East is a perennial joke. Nobody competes with the Pats.

If Tyrod Taylor is the guy you're banking on for something to change then you might as well make it 13 out of 15.

Right

And this means what for this year?

MechDX

Thank you! Just waiting for the annual "Pats are done." Comments and last place predictions in the week one thread.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
More on Julio Jones deal:

Chris Mortensen @mortreport
Julio Jones and Falcons have agreed to a new 5-year contract worth $71.250 million and $47 million guaranteed. Team about to announce.

It means maybe people should stop killing off the Patriots until they're actually dead? Belichick is the best coach in football. Rex Ryan is not.

Yeah. No one said anything about the Pats being dead.. The Dolphins and The Bills have improved (QB has been the one position where both teams have lacked) The Dolphins have improved and might actually be a challenge this year and the Bills have a ferocious front seven and could be competitive this year.

RBH

More on Julio Jones deal:

A9A7UhQ.gif

Defense in the AFC East is much better. Pats have struggled against Dolphins and Jets last year once out of their two meetings. It's not going to be a cakewalk for them this year. I'm confident on that.

Malalaw

Only 25 more minutes until I can watch Markus Kuhn get run over by whatever olinemen he's lined up against! Then I get to wonder how anyone on the coaching staff keeps putting him in the starting rotation....

Big-E is hilarious. lol.

Big E needs a title run. Fact.

LJ11

What are your thoughts on the QBs so far? Who do you want starting?

I'll be honest, I haven't watched the first two games, but I thought Tyrod was the best guy tonight. Just from the way he moved around, scanned the field, made the right choice every time. I'd start Tyrod, better runner than EJ too, no question on that.

I'll be honest, I haven't watched the first two games, but I thought Tyrod was the best guy tonight. Just from the way he moved around, scanned the field, made the right choice every time. I'd start Tyrod, better runner than EJ too, no question on that.
Good stuff man, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom