• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
This Hundley guy is pretty good. Just looked him up and he has my birthday, so he must be a cool guy.

Excited by the way the Eagles are playing today. Looking forward to the season.

This Hundley guy is pretty good. Just looked him up and he has my birthday, so he must be a cool guy.

Excited by the way the Eagles are playing today. Looking forward to the season.

He was good for UCLA consider that his offensive line there should be taken to The Hague for torture because Jesus Christ, it was bad.

braves01

Banned
go_vikings_finger.gif

B.O.O.M

Same. Haven't followed the NFL since the Eagles lost the Superbowl to the Patriots. Those were the good old days, with McNabb and T.O. Best soup commercials ever.

Glad to see I'm not alone! :D But to be fair I'm a complete noob at this. I'm more of a NBA guy. But have a lot of friends who are hardcore NFL fans who wants me to get into it so here we go!

rando14

Honestly? I'm not even sure haha I'm an international student. Lived in OR for like 8 years. Half of my friends were Seahawk fans and the others 49ers. Now I'm in Texas lol

Might go with Seahawks

Pls join Seahawks friend, I will reward you with lifetime loyalty AND personal compliments

TraBuch

Banned
It's a good thing we traded a proven punter for a seventh round pick after drafting one that sucked in college with a fifth rounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom