• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Seahawks it is! :D

lol of course! One of my friends is in fact a Browns fans. He only has 'great' things to say about them

Hey now you could play the rookie mode of fandom and pick the Seahawks,patriots, packers, broncos, etc. or you could prove that you are a big dick OG and pick a not so good team. Pick the Jaguars (8x11 needs a friend), Bucs, redskins, or the kings of sadness, the Browns. You'll get a lot of respect for that. Hmm think about that.

B.O.O.M

You've made a huge mistake.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Welcome to the party.

Where are you from originally?

Thanks!

Sri Lanka.

Hey now you could play the rookie mode of fandom and pick the Seahawks,patriots, packers, broncos, etc. or you could prove that you are a big dick OG and pick a not so good team. Pick the Jaguars (8x11 needs a friend), Bucs, redskins, or the kings of sadness, the Browns. You'll get a lot of respect for that. Hmm think about that.

haha well I AM a huge fan of Trailblazers! So I think I got that support-the-underdog-for-respect angle covered

MechDX

Jeremy Maclin does not like your fantasy team

The morning after he caught another preseason touchdown for the Chiefs, Maclin took to Twitter to take issue with a large sect of football fans: fantasy owners.

"It amazes me how 'Fantasy Football' is the only football that some of you know," Maclin said. "It's sad. News flash for yall (sic): I don't give a damn about ur (sic) "Fantasy" football team. #ChiefsKingdom"

It's not clear what set the Chiefs wide receiver off, but it has ignited fevered responses from fantasy experts and fans from around the world wide web.

After ESPN's Matthew Berry tweeted at Maclin that he shouldn't "insult fans who drive ratings and revenue", Maclin responded, "Football is about what a team achieves. You taking it way too far talking about my salary."

He also retorted with a haymaker of reason, "I'm not insulting anybody who roots for players. I'm frown (sic) upon those who will sacrifice a team victory for a fantasy victory."

Yes. fucking yes.

I have seen fans of teams who would sacrifice a team win just so their fantasy team scores better. Fuck FF

Godslay

Banned
Oz looking a little indecisive tonight.

Holding on to the ball.

Can't see if the coverage is just good, or if he's just slow tonight.

Godslay

Banned
Broncos O looks really bad. Problem is Manning looks about the same as he always has... Which isn't a good thing.

What does this even mean? If he's the same as he always has been, then that would mean he's going to have an above average season.

There's a few things working against Manning in this preseason. The first being he's playing in an offense that is currently being forged. It's not done, it won't be done right away.

There is a considerable amount of change with the personnel. Just about every offensive group has change in it. WRs, OL, TEs, additions of FBs. The only group that hasn't really changed is the RB.

Lastly, you have to consider that Kubiak has Manning on a pitch count. Limiting practice time, requiring days off, etc. Manning typically plays all those snaps.

I don't think there is any change in terms of his arm strength. It's about the same from what I can tell.

Add all these together and you'll get a work in progress. Feels like that 2012 offense that took 3 or 4 games to really get it's bearings. I wouldn't be surprised to see that here as well.

Gigglepoo

It looks like the 49ers are going to have to squeeze out 13-10 victories this season. I have no idea how they're supposed to throw the ball when the right side refuses to block a single rusher. Really disheartening considering the rest of the team looks downright good.

Drakeon

It looks like the 49ers are going to have to squeeze out 13-10 victories this season. I have no idea how they're supposed to throw the ball when the right side refuses to block a single rusher. Really disheartening considering the rest of the team looks downright good.

This reminds me of before we drafted Anthony Davis. Well and.. who was that really awful right guard... Chilo Rachal! That's it. This reminds me of the dark days of Chilo Rachal. Also, I'm not trying to say Anthony Davis was some great RT, but the combination of him and Boone was a huge upgrade to what we did have (although Boone was certainly the better player).

Bread already bench bobans boy. Threw two ints. But my d has been on point. Put my boy in now..... I might lose FUCK
Also im terrible at punting
...... This madden game turned embarrassing at the end .......my INTs killed me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom