• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

Gata, you got your sunglasses ready?

I'll give you a replay of the season:

Gata: "Stop making fun of Tom Brady" “If you do that, that’s really unfair,” “Really unfair. That’s my teammate. That’s my quarterback." *cries*

Hunter S.

Gata, you got your sunglasses?

Gata: "Stop making fun of Tom Brady" “If you do that, that’s really unfair,” “Really unfair. That’s my teammate. That’s my quarterback." *cries*
I like your old avatar better.

Bread

Banned
Gata, you got your sunglasses ready?

Shame what happened to Peyton, maybe he'll make it through this season without falling ap--bahahahah sorry I couldn't even say it with a straight face.

Eleuin

2 starters on the dline (daniels, guion), 3 linebackers at the top of the rotation (matthews, perry, neal) and their 1st round pick (randall) did not travel for the packers

Brady will score with ease until he gets pulled

Tabris

Shame what happened to Peyton, maybe he'll make it through this season without falling ap--bahahahah sorry I couldn't even say it with a straight face.

Yeah, it bothers me like those unfounded allegations on the Pats .... ahahaha sorry I couldn't finish that with a straight face.

Hunter S.

What way will Peyton choke this year?

Papa PeyPey will be throwing the ball a lot less this year young man. They will rely heavily on the run like the Seahawks do.

Defense and a great run game is what they are going for this year.

I feel like I am explaining things to a kindergartener. smh

Papa PeyPey will be throwing the ball a lot less this year young man. They will rely heavily on the run like the Seahawks do.

Defense and a great run game is what they are going for this year.

I feel like I am explaining things to a kindergartener. smh
Don't you have some drugs to do?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Heyzoos Christ

CMU0Sw1WUAAZiks.jpg:large

Tabris

Godslay is the representative of the Broncos.

Same way I'm the representative of 3-time SB winning Non-cheatting Mannings.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Going to keep an eye out on Ameer Abdullah, Eric Ebron, Kyle Van Noy, TJ Jones and some of the other WR core tonight.

Put Stafford in for one drive and don't play him the rest of the game. I wouldn't even play Megatron, Tate or other key starters either.

Eleuin

Look out for cb Quinten Rollins

Former basketball player with 1 year of football experience out of the great state of ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom