• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost forgot how disrespectful you sluts can be during the season.

The shade of orange on the Browns uniforms is a lot darker then it shows up in those pictures. I action you should be able to tell

Game time! Go Browns!
iu

spyder_ur

Cosign PD

Nate Burleson is really good in the booth. Could kind of tell he would be good at it when he was at the NFL Network but I liked that segway and info and Darly Tapp.

Jets convert on a 4th and 1.

I didn't know he was retired. I just imagined he was going to be making third down catches for some random team and I'd have to spot start him on one of my terrible fantasy teams at some point during the year.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Love that blitz and pressure by Levy and the attempt at to break on the ball and almost INT by Slay. Slay should catch that in the regular season though.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Great my cable and Internet are down. Perfect fucking timing. Fucking Comcast motherfuckers. I want to put a hole in something. Wish I could see the Packers game so bad. I'm dying on the inside :(

Colasante

Love seeing Dominique Easley and Malcom Brown lined up next to each other. Hope they make a nasty combination for the next couple of years. Jabaal Sheard is looking impressive too.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Matthew Stafford: 2/2 57 Yards, 1 TD

Golden Tate: 2 Rec., 57 Yards, 1 TD

Ameer Abdullah: 2 Carries, 11 Yards

Ameer Abdullah returns the kickoff.

We are all witnesses to The Greatest Show on Turf 2.0

Irving starting at left tackle and Gilbert for Haden. If Gilbert wants to prove somthing Nowa the time. desir out too and he's been working ahead of gilbert

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Holy shit @ how Ameer Abdullah accelerates into the hole after the initial cut. That burst of speed after he gets past the initial defenders.

james-brown-crying-o.gif

Haven't seen that burst of speed since Jahvid Best.

Ameer is the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom