• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colasante

Definitely not going to overreact, because I think they'll be mediocre to terrible when the regular season starts, but the Patriots secondary is playing well so far.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What? Why?

Are you joking? How is it not? Established QBs with nothing to prove have one drive usually in their first preseason game.

Stafford went a quick 2/2 got us a TD and is done for the night.

Why has Aaron Rodgers thrown the ball 18 times (at a little above 50% completion rate) in the first preseason game?

eznark

Banned
Are you joking? How is it not? Established QBs with nothing to prove have one drive usually in their first preseason game.

Why has Aaron Rodgers thrown the ball 18 times (at a little above 50% completion rate) in the first preseason game?

"Rodgers will get about a quarter"

OH MY GOD RODGERS IS STILL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's in because he and Clements want to get used to the way they work in-game. Call timing and such. They're trying to run plays a little quicker.

TheFatOne

Definitely not going to overreact, because I think they'll be mediocre to terrible when the regular season starts, but the Patriots secondary is playing well so far.
I don't think they will be as horrendous as years past. Think they can be middlemof the pack. Butler looks good though. Reports on him in camp so far seem true.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?

Might have to do with the OC calling the plays now. Get adjusted to it. It does seem a bit much tho. Just glad he came away unscathed

MechDX

BROWNS TOUCHDOWN!!!

dog_rides_jet_ski-13926.gif

AFCN on notice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom