• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konka

Banned
TEBs5CEK5fzXFB_1_a.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Did he just say the Bills went to four consecutive Super Bowls?

How'd that go for them? I assume with four straight they probably won 2 of em or heck at least 1 right?

Someone let me know.

WanderingWind?

Grexeno

How'd that go for them? I assume with four straight they probably won 2 of em or heck at least 1 right?

Someone let me know.

WanderingWind?
They lost all of them, if you didn't know.

Konka

Banned

Someone let me know.

WanderingWind?

You're right, the Bills have indeed lost more Super Bowls than the Browns.

Whoo! Excited to see how much Teddy improved in the off season. Not that I expect him to play much, I expect maybe two series and then the backups go in.

Also, I love how the announcer said 'Green bay may have a challenger'. Completely disregarding the Lions.

DMczaf

I just want to say, I hate all of you for making this offseason the worst offseason in NFL-GAF history.

I hope you all have a terrible season and your best players gets caught with a dead body in the trunk of their cars.

p.s. - fuck tebow

Godslay

Banned
Well it was fun illusion for the Patriots. It is now all over though. They are now the former champions* of the NFL.

Please respect this season by addressing them as such and keep last season's talk to a minimum.

Well it was fun illusion for the Patriots. It is now all over though. They are now the former champions* of the NFL.

Please respect this season by addressing them as such and keep last season's talk to a minimum.
They are the defending champions and are the champions until a new champion is championed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom