• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
This does not change the fact that they cheated. Even if Mortenson's report is inaccurate.
Yes pretty blatant that that report is the report that blew this whole story open. Also blatant that the NFL and ESPN have refused to correct the story.

The NFL found wrong-doing. The balls left the field with the equipment guy after check-in.
That is wrong doing? That's all they have? The balls left the field. Woo, fuck me, guess the pats cheated then.

Other teams complained about this specific problem.
If other teams complained about Chip Kelly being a racist, would it matter? No.

The deflator texts exist.
Irrelevant to the Wells investigation which only covers the AFC championship game.

Brady destroyed is phone in an irrational way even though he would never be forced by the court to produce his phone.
After handing over almost all texts. And Goodell wanted the phone, which is why this thing is still going on, Goodel is mad brady didn't kiss the ring.

The Pats have a history of cheating.
irrelevant to the current investigation.

Pats fans probably also think Bonds was clean!
who cares?

Nevermind that no one gave a shit about this rule. Nevermind that some referees did a simple "feel test" for the balls, mmm sounds sexy, before games. Not using a PSI meter. This is like the most minor of things ever getting blown up for literally no reason.

Dragon

Banned
In this thread: Patriots fans defending the Patriots.

That's about as accurate as the NFL is at measuring PSI...

I have a feeling if I had a beer with TDR and/or JABEE they'd laugh and say haha yeah I really don't give a fuck but I know it annoys Patriots fans so *shrug*

Milchjon

I have a feeling that if you had a beer with JABEE he would just stare at you for 2 hours, say nothing and then try to punch you out of the blue.

captive

In this thread: Patriots fans defending the Patriots.

Also captive for some reason.

because Goodel is a an idiot, a moron, a mook, has no idea what he's doing and until proven otherwise i'm inclined to think the opposite of anything he says or does.

That's about as accurate as the NFL is at measuring PSI...

I have a feeling if I had a beer with TDR and/or JABEE they'd laugh and say haha yeah I really don't give a fuck but I know it annoys Patriots fans so *shrug*
I married into a Pats family so I know the right buttons to push. :)

Sanjuro

GHbg6gf.gif

Godslay

Banned
They were punished for some pointless bullshit.

I mean, I don't blame you for desperately wanting all your perverse fantasies to be true. I'm just fascinated by how much pride you take in being wrong.

First things first. Nobody on a team's personnel manipulates equipment without the express permission from a player. In the case of the QB, they will have the balls prepped a certain way that they like. It's absolutely crazy to think that there was a rogue equipment guy doing this on his own volition.

Spygate was an interesting beast. There was the video taping. Then there was the radio communications portion of it which no one mentions. Pats had some crazy shit going down with their communication systems, of which they had no explanations when the NFL actually peered into it. Basically, every team has a secure frequency to rely play information to the green dot. It cuts off 15 seconds before the play. What some (Flutie specifically) encountered was that he was picking up the radio signal in his helmet to Brady after the cut off. Essentially allowing a defense to get set up, and then rely that information right in time to Brady who would then have the upper hand in the chess battle at the los. Apparently some also speculate that it allowed them to signal to Brady open receivers.

Either way, there was an admission of guilt. No explanation for multiple irregularities in their communication signals as well as rogue equipment. Not to mention the destruction of tapes, as well as a swift punishment without a full investigation.

If anything Pats fans should be kissing Goodell's ass. It could have been worse.

captive

Pats fan captive is the one that brought it up, talk to him.

yo dawg, I hate the pats. I'm a Texans fan.

That said, I have this weird ability of not letting my hate for a team cloud my judgement. The facts are the facts. There is little to no proof of any wrong doing. The NFL has fucked this up every step of the way from the start.

I'm planning my yearly Ravens trip, and this year I'm heading to Arizona to see them. My plan is to drive down from Sacramento road trip while and make a trip of it, so a few days down and a few back, primarily east of the Sierras. Anyone know anywhere in Nevada (other than Vegas) or northern Arizona worth seeing?

I was thinking about heading across Nevada on 50, through SW Utah and into Arizona through the Grand Canyon, but there is literally nothing on 50.

You people live in these flyover states......any ideas?

bionic77

Pats fans I am extremely sorry that you are sensitive to the fact that your team was caught cheating multiple times and now everything they have accomplished is forever tainted in the eyes of most of America.

You can continue living in the bubble where this is just going to go away as soon as the Judge teaches that mean Goodell a lesson. In the real world this is never going away. Big Ben was never arrested and he is forever a rapist. Russell Wilson is on every magazine cover and bamboozled his team into giving him a huge contract, but he is always going to be a fraud and bitch ass bitch to anyone who knows anything about football. Troy Aikman is forever in our minds going to be afraid of hot and naked girls in his hot tub. Aaron Rodgers is forever a little bitch.

We are not going to make an exception for the team that was actually caught and proven to be cheaters on more than one occasion. Because of that there is going to be a very strong implication that they were getting away with even more heinous shit.

So just get over it and accept it. You cheer for cheating scumbags that everyone else is going to hate forever. You are that crowd of people that adored Hitler during those Nazi rallies (hey it seemed a good idea at the time!). You are the ignorant sluts that watch Fox News and blame people of color and the poor for everything.

You are basically on the wrong side of history. The longer you keep these views the more we will mock you.

I'm planning my yearly Ravens trip, and this year I'm heading to Arizona to see them. My plan is to drive down from Sacramento road trip while and make a trip of it, so a few days down and a few back, primarily east of the Sierras. Anyone know anywhere in Nevada (other than Vegas) or northern Arizona worth seeing?

I was thinking about heading across Nevada on 50, through SW Utah and into Arizona through the Grand Canyon, but there is literally nothing on 50.

You people live in these flyover states......any ideas?

That is in my opinion the most beautiful part of the US. Definitely check out Zion National Park . Zion has to be one of the most beautiful places on earth. A must see.

Dragon

Banned
I think bionic's one that would stick to it in person. He has a legitimate issue with the Patriots. After all, they've pretty much destroyed the Steelers for years and years.

bionic77

I know you guys are thirsty for a hot new NFL-GAF storyline but you are going to have to look elsewhere. Dragon insulted my boy Tyrod, we are barely on speaking terms! The answer is no!
I love you Red.

But you were only slightly more convincing than Brady when he flubbed his press conference about being a cheating bastard.

That said I believe in you. You are a good person and I would rather believe that you were able to overcome your wife's severe personality defects because she is a 10, is awesome in bed, and can cook like a motherfucker.

I love you Red.

But you were only slightly more convincing than Brady when he flubbed his press conference about being a cheating bastard.

That said I believe in you. You are a good person and I would rather believe that you were able to overcome your wife's severe personality defects because she is a 10, is awesome in bed, and can cook like a motherfucker.
:)

Draxal

First things first. Nobody on a team's personnel manipulates equipment without the express permission from a player. In the case of the QB, they will have the balls prepped a certain way that they like. It's absolutely crazy to think that there was a rogue equipment guy doing this on his own volition.

Spygate was an interesting beast. There was the video taping. Then there was the radio communications portion of it which no one mentions. Pats had some crazy shit going down with their communication systems, of which they had no explanations when the NFL actually peered into it. Basically, every team has a secure frequency to rely play information to the green dot. It cuts off 15 seconds before the play. What some (Flutie specifically) encountered was that he was picking up the radio signal in his helmet to Brady after the cut off. Essentially allowing a defense to get set up, and then rely that information right in time to Brady who would then have the upper hand in the chess battle at the los. Apparently some also speculate that it allowed them to signal to Brady open receivers.

Either way, there was an admission of guilt. No explanation for multiple irregularities in their communication signals as well as rogue equipment. Not to mention the destruction of tapes, as well as a swift punishment without a full investigation.

If anything Pats fans should be kissing Goodell's ass. It could have been worse.

Bingo.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Blame Kave not me, and when the Packers get knocked out of the playoffs by a Butt-Fumbled lead Eagles. Your animu sleeper-cell mind will reawaken, may Tebow have mercy on thee.

I'll watch the entirety of SAO season 2 and live blog my reactions here if the fucking Eagles knock the Packers out of the playoffs.

Top Bottom