• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

squicken

U7LRSy8.jpg

what year was he drafted though? If its been 4 years and he still sucks whats the point?

Because when he played.. He was good enough for the defense and made a positive impact. Last year killed our dline depth with injuries. With Taylor and kitchen being cut.. It's surprising us all.

Jarnet87

yNC3xvq.png

It's a little late for that assholes.
Going to go ahead and blow out my MCL.

I don't know whats worse, drafting Marpet as high as the Bucs did or expecting him to be further along at this point. I thought the Bucs draft should have been Jameis and then offensive lineman for the rest of the pics.

MechDX

yea been meaning to post this.

Mike Meltser specifically says "the wells report says Brady cooperated fully"
McNair says no he didn't.

It really seems like the other owners don't care what the report says they just want to punish Brady and the patriots.

Mech, I take back what I said yesterday.

I specifically hate your team.

Wasn't even the best comment. "Didn't pass the smell test" was.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
bob mcnair "obviously it didn't have any impact on the game, the patriots killed them"

then what are we doing here.

JABEE

Next Bob McNair quote on DeflateGate in my following tweet
"What escalated the whole thing is that Brady and the Patriots were going to cooperate fully, and then when it came down to it, they didn't"

"Is there anything conclusive there? No, you don't have any conclusive evidence, but the whole idea is we want to make sure we have.." (1/2)
"..A competitive playing field that's level for everybody...we don't want people breaking the rules." (2/2) McNair on Texans Radio

"In the minds of somebody in that organization, they thought it was important. They thought it would give them a competitive..." (1/2)

"...Advantage, and that's why they did it...You just want to eliminate that kind of situation if you can." (2/2) Bob McNair on Texans Radio

Texans owner Bob McNair going in

Damn Straight

JABEE

bob mcnair "obviously it didn't have any impact on the game, the patriots killed them"

then what are we doing here.

They only deflated balls during the AFC title game?

You believe they didn't also deflate balls in the equally important, ultra-competitive Ravens Divisional Round game that they had to come back twice from down two touchdowns to win.

:jnc :jnc :jnc

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
They only deflated balls during the AFC title game?

You believe they didn't also deflate balls in the equally important, ultra-competitive Ravens Divisional Round game that they had to come back twice from down two touchdowns to win.

:jnc :jnc :jnc

I don't know and frankly, I don't care. In the context of the wells report, it covers one game, and there's not proof of a grand conspiracy in the wells report or otherwise. I've said all along I don't care. Like in the grand schemes of gamesmanship and cheating inflating the balls to a certain degree I couldnt care less. If instead, they were taking the Colts balls and changing them that would be wholly and completely different. But the Colts play with their own balls and the patriots play with theirs. The Mortensen report was woefully wrong, so I really don't care.

Aaron Rodgers admits he likes his balls over inflated, no one cares. I've said it all along, the only reason people care about this is because its the patriots.

The whole thing is tantamount to a pitcher using Vaseline or pine tar to get a better grip or do something with the ball. Its one of those things most pitchers do something as long as its not obvious, no one cares. NFL needs to stop taking itself so damn seriously.

Top Bottom