• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
kMcXZWo.png

:jnc

fuck you too

h1nch

LAST CALL

AFC East
Bills: CrankyJay, LJ11, Trey, UberTag, WanderingWind
Dolphins: Cybit, Fantomex, Himynameischris, pheenix, MiamiWesker, skLaFarebear, The_Darkest_Red, TheDrizzlerJ11, Wrayfield
Jets: bob_arctor, captmcblack, darkside31337, Fox318, talisayNon
Patriots: ActStriker, Alligatorjandro, Arc, Bread, Colasante, Dragon, Dutch Patriot, FTF, jbug617, LyleLanley, Milchjon, msdstc, Respect, Sanjuro, TheFatOne, Tom Penny

AFC North
Bengals: Coldnoodle, Nateeasy, IAmtheFMan, Vas_a_morir
Browns: BertramCooper, BlackGhost, FloydtheFathead, Gobias, Kave_Man, Lee Chaolan, Wes
Ravens: BaltimoreLarry, Bolt Vanderhuge, Nakazato, Sweeney Tom, xnipx
Steelers: AngmarsKing701, bionic77, chuckddd, DeaconKnowledge, harSon, jakncoke, Spectral Glider

AFC South
Colts: Narag, Spinluck
Jaguars: 8 X 11 Printer Paper, Tamanon
Texans: captive, Crud, Dega, jmdajr, Limited Edition, Line_HTX, Matrix, MechDX, Miguel, Smokey, StarPhoenix, Vyer,
Titans: sf2fanatic

AFC West:
Broncos: Bumblebeetuna, DrForrester, Godslay, HarryDemeanor, Hunter S., jello44, kingslunk, MetalFearSolid, StarPhoenix, TiggerKiddo
Chargers: Nightz, Nori Chan, User33
Chiefs: Duane Cunningham, Quickies83, ShaneB, Tragiccomedy, ZootedGranny
Raiders: Beach, i3allistic, Mackenzie 92, MRSA, Rorschach, Officerrob, The Artful Dodger

NFC East:
Cowboys: cashman, CrocMother, Enron, Farooq, Slviatoslav, zeke
Eagles: AbortedWalrusFetus, andthebeatgoeson, Brinbe, CB3, effzee, gutshot, Hindl, JABEE, Konka,Pepiope, Yankeehater, Xeke,
Giants: BigAT, Draxal, Futurevoid, Gooster, Nemesis121, Striker, Wellington
Redskins: mr2xxx, Ninja Scooter, LiveWire

NFC North:
Bears: Minx88, MrBob, Plasticine, Seda, Vincent Alexander
Lions: beast786, Kastrioti, NihonTiger90, PhoenixDark, Plinko, RellyRell28, Skele7on, slabrock, WedgeX,
Packers: brentech, ConradCervantes, Eleuin, Elfforkusu, eznark, Greg, Kayotix, Mastershake, TheLegendary, wienke, Wino McCougarstein
Vikings: Slo, BannedEpisode, slightconfuse, Vyroxis

NFC South:
Buccaneers: Cappa, Colonel Nasty, DMczaf, Hammer24, Jarnet87, Meier, Mindlog, Syrinx, Zee-Row,
Falcons: B1gg_Randall, djplaeskool, RBH, Shia_Labeouf, Storybook77, Talon, tmdorsey,
Panthers: Bowser, Crisco, Grover Cleveland, Talamius
Saints: Big Baybee, Malalaw

NFC West:
49ers: bigosc2k, Doomsayer, Drakeon, DUFFMCWALIN, FrenchMovieTheme, Fjordson, Gigglepoo, Gully State, JCizzle, methodman, TheKaeptain, Xianaphryz,
Cardinals: DarkFlow, Squall ASF
Rams: Banana Aeon, NomarTyme, Zvonimir Boban,
Seahawks: _woLf, cdyhybrid, rando14, unknownstranger, WesternHeretic,

squicken: squicken, crimzonflame
Mannings: Tabris
RIP: Gaborn, Hitokage
banned: Buckethead, cajunator, ChanHuk, Lunchbox, The Frankman, snesfreak,

If you are missing or if something is wrong

Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Can you put me on the BroncosGAF list por favor? :)

Godslay

Banned
Well we know the Pats still cheated.

They just can't definitively point to Brady.

Draft pick still taken and they were still fined.

That didn't change.

Milchjon

Who knew there were still any functioning pieces left in the US justice system.

This is a happy day for all of America, as it proves that all hope is not lost.

Godslay

Banned
Where is the proof. The judge disagrees.

Did he nullify the draft pick and the fine taken away?

Somebody in the org manipulated the balls. The guys who did got shit canned. The league fined and punished the Patriots.

The only thing this changes is that they definitively can't point to Brady as the perp.

Lmao I'm sitting in class and the kid next to me goes " you've got to be fucking kidding me" asked if I was a football fan and said the Brady suspension was overturned.

The judge must have drafted Gronk in fantasy

Who knew there were still any functioning pieces left in the US justice system.

This is a happy day for all of America, as it proves that all hope is not lost.
Now you guys won't have an excuse when the Dolphins win the division. Honestly I'm happy things worked out this way for that reason. Brady is, was, and forever will be a cheater regardless of this decision so it's not a big deal.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Lmao I'm sitting in class and the kid next to me goes " you've got to be fucking kidding me" asked if I was a football fan and said the Brady suspension was overturned.

Tell that guy to join us so that we have more Pat haters.

Godslay

Banned
You should read up on what the judge has been saying. Certainly he feels otherwise.

Did he nullify the draft pick and the fine?

Did the deflator get his job back?

Judge ruled on Brady's case, not the Patriots manipulating balls.

If Goodell over turns that fine and pick, I'll gladly change my stance and apologize.

LAST CALL

AFC East
Dolphins: Cybit, Fantomex, Himynameischris, pheenix, MiamiWesker, skLaFarebear, The_Darkest_Red, TheDrizzlerJ11, Wrayfield
Patriots: ActStriker, Alligatorjandro, Arc, Bread, Colasante, Dragon, Dutch Patriot, FTF, jbug617, LyleLanley, Milchjon, msdstc, Respect, Sanjuro, TheFatOne, Tom Penny

AFC North
Browns: BertramCooper, BlackGhost, FloydtheFathead, Gobias, Kave_Man, Lee Chaolan, Wes
Steelers: AngmarsKing701, bionic77, chuckddd, DeaconKnowledge, harSon, jakncoke, Spectral Glider

AFC South
Texans: captive, Crud, Dega, jmdajr, Limited Edition, Line_HTX, Matrix, MechDX, Miguel, Smokey, StarPhoenix, Vyer,

AFC West:
Broncos: Bumblebeetuna, DrForrester, Godslay, HarryDemeanor, Hunter S., jello44, kingslunk, MetalFearSolid, StarPhoenix, TiggerKiddo
Raiders: Beach, i3allistic, Mackenzie 92, MRSA, Rorschach, Officerrob, The Artful Dodger

NFC East:
Eagles: AbortedWalrusFetus, andthebeatgoeson, Brinbe, CB3, effzee, gutshot, Hindl, JABEE, Konka,Pepiope, Yankeehater, Xeke,

NFC North:
Lions: beast786, Kastrioti, NihonTiger90, PhoenixDark, Plinko, RellyRell28, Skele7on, slabrock, WedgeX,
Packers: brentech, ConradCervantes, Eleuin, Elfforkusu, eznark, Greg, Kayotix, Mastershake, TheLegendary, wienke, Wino McCougarstein

NFC South:
Buccaneers: Cappa, Colonel Nasty, DMczaf, Hammer24, Jarnet87, Meier, Mindlog, Syrinx, Zee-Row,
Falcons: B1gg_Randall, djplaeskool, RBH, Shia_Labeouf, Storybook77, Talon, tmdorsey,

NFC West:
49ers: bigosc2k, Doomsayer, Drakeon, DUFFMCWALIN, FrenchMovieTheme, Fjordson, Gigglepoo, Gully State, JCizzle, methodman, TheKaeptain, Xianaphryz,

Does Vyroxis still post here after Kas ended his career last year?

Dragon

Banned

BG, and to think I defended that cokehead Manziel! How dare you sir!

ampere

Did he nullify the draft pick and the fine?

Did the deflator get his job back?

Judge ruled on Brady's case, not the Patriots manipulating balls.

If Goodell over turns that fine and pick, I'll gladly change my stance and apologize.

He can't nullify the draft pick and fine

You're becoming Tabris jr

Godslay

Banned
Free Jimmy Garoppolo

I need to lock the baseline at some point mang

I'm 'locking' the database next Thursday.

Once that game starts, they can be added to the database but will be flagged as as lifelong.

Your thread will be up before that, so just go with your list and from that I can update the differences from that.

Then the database can be the conduit to sign up, rather than juggling two separate lists.

Milchjon

People like Godslay are fans of Goodell and enemies of the American justice system.

What's life like on the wrong side of history?

Kerm 1

LAST CALL

AFC East

AFC North

AFC South

AFC West:

NFC East:

NFC North:

NFC South:

NFC West:

Steelers!

cdyhybrid

Kraft money wins again.

Now we get to see every single suspension taken to court unless the player mans up and owns his mistake. Fantastic.

Top Bottom