• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Godslay

Banned
Did you just compare yourself to what you (wrongly) assumed to be Nazi?

:jnc

So, the NFL found that the Patriots manipulated the footballs.

They were fined and punished for doing so.

People in the Patriots organization were fired because of said manipulation.

The only thing this changes is that Brady wasn't presumed to be the one that deflated the balls.

Now that the judge ruled in Brady's favor that doesn't change the fact that the Patriots org was still fined.

The history hasn't changed, the blemish still remains. Germany also lost as a collective.

Line_HTX

I ain't even mad. This story is way past its time anyways. Odell Beckham Jr is still going to game winning one handed catch against the Patriots anyway. 4 years have gone by now, heh heh heh...

The only downside to this stupid pointless charade is Bob McNair now has pie on his face. Please forgive gim, Milchjon and love us again.

God, your Twitter picture is a creepy face. J/K. :p

Skele7on

Banned

Awesome, now I know who to hate on when in the shit posts section ;)

Regarding Brady and Pats:

iPydduaC5I5sr.gif

I mean...they lost by 13 points on the road the first game of the year and then won by 28 at home later in the year. Is that what you mean?
And Brady had one of the worst halves by a QB in NFL history. Point is you don't have to go back to Ronnie Brown to find a time when the Dolphins beat the Pats.

Stop being purposefully dense.

rando14

Looks like Bardy is free

Steelers are so fucked Week 1 lol, Leveon Bell and Martian Bryant sitting on the sidelines thinking about asking judge Berman for a favor....

Dragon

Banned
And Brady had one of the worst halves by a QB in NFL history. Point is you don't have to go back to Ronnie Brown to find a time when the Dolphins beat the Pats.

Stop being purposefully dense.

I mentioned Ronnie Brown, because that five touchdown game was in the last season the Dolphins finished above the Patriots in the division. Think you misinterpreted what I was saying!

I mentioned Ronnie Brown, because that five touchdown game was in the last season the Dolphins finished above the Patriots in the division. Think you misinterpreted what I was saying!
Yeah but Brady was injured blah blah blah. Dolphins need to win one with Brady's sorry ass playing all 16.

Godslay

Banned
Awesome, now I know who to hate on when in the shit posts section ;)

Regarding Brady and Pats:

iPydduaC5I5sr.gif

The shitposts sections would generally have to be agreed on as a shitty post by most of us here.

I know I antagonize a bit on here, but when it would come to that I'm not going to target anyone unfairly.

I like what Wilson Chandler said:

Tom "El Chapo" Brady

Mindlog

Goodell slowly rises from his chair. Hobbled and defeated there is little left to say as the tears begin welling up in his eyes. He feebly lashes out at Judge Berman, "I was just doing my job!" Collecting his things Goodell limps out of the office. His tears intesify as he tries to leave the building with grace, but every eye is turned towards him and filled with pity.

The Judge sips his coffee with a satisfied grin. He slowly turns to peek out his window to try and catch one last glimpse of his victory, but it is too late. One last peek at the files will do.

Berman storms out of the office barreling for the building's exit. He's already halfway to the front door by the time his formerly organized paperwork has settled itself on the floor. Around every corner he barely manages to keep himself from tumbling over.

He sees the Clerk at the front desk and shouts, "Where did Goodell go?"
"Who?"
"The big goofy idiot. Where is he?"
Nonplussed the clerk simply smirks and returns to fiddling with the papers at her desk only pausing to quietly chuckle at the NFL Shield someone managed to stick on the back of the judge's $7,000 suit.

Outside Goodell begins to quicken his pace as he lights a cigarette. His shoulders are raised and the tears are gone. He steps into the tinted limo, shuts the door and is greeted with a serving of his favorite Bourbon. The man inside raises his own glass and presents a toast, "Close one." Goodell returns the toast, "Please Mr. Kraft. I'm a professional."

Milchjon

So, the NFL found that the Patriots manipulated the footballs.

They were fined and punished for doing so.

People in the Patriots organization were fired because of said manipulation.

The only thing this changes is that Brady wasn't presumed to be the one that deflated the balls.

Now that the judge ruled in Brady's favor that doesn't change the fact that the Patriots org was still fined.

The history hasn't changed, the blemish still remains. Germany also lost as a collective.

You of all people should know that shit data leads to shit results, no matter what you do with it.

They had no conclusive data to show anything.

There's a reason why the Wells Report was ripped apart by everybody.

If they had had anything real to show, they wouldn't have needed any of that flawed pseudoscience to make it work.

Everything you argue is based on the assumption that there were reliable measurements. There weren't, so anything beyond that is moot.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Looks like Bardy is free

Steelers are so fucked Week 1 lol, Leveon Bell and Martian Bryant sitting on the sidelines thinking about asking judge Berman for a favor....

The reality is that it doesn't matter who's the qb of the P*ts for that game, the Steeler secondary couldn't cover gata in a bathtub full of hot glue looking a pictures of his cousin.

e -

And the judge didn't rule that Br*dy was innocent, he ruled that Goodell couldn't suspend him. Get it straight.

Hunter S.

Not like Brady was going to miss the game against the Broncos anyways. i feel surprisingly appathetic.

C'mon Martavis, sue the league! They can't prove you smoke more pot than Hunter!
Peyton-Manning-Laughing-Ron-Burgundy-Interview.gif

To be fair, I am more in love with the principle that all should be able to smoke pot legally than I am actually in love with smoking it. I workout and ride a bike more than I smoke by far.

Tom Penny

I need Jabee and Bionic thoughts on this. Bionic is a man of the law to he clearly agrees with Brady victory over Goodells tyranny.

You of all people should know that shit data leads to shit results, no matter what you do with it.

They had no conclusive data to show anything.

There's a reason why the Wells Report was ripped apart by everybody.

If they had had anything real to show, they wouldn't have needed any of that flawed pseudoscience to make it work.

Everything you argue is based on the assumption that there were reliable measurements. There weren't, so anything beyond that is moot.
I think the greatest takeaway here is #FreeIncognito.

The reality is that it doesn't matter who's the qb of the P*ts for that game, the Steeler secondary couldn't cover gata in a bathtub full of hot glue looking a pictures of his cousin.

e -

And the judge didn't rule that Br*dy was innocent, he ruled that Goodell couldn't suspend him. Get it straight.
Stay mad squealer

Line_HTX

Yeah, let this story die for good. Goodell just refuses to let it die.

Let's get to ACTUAL football shit instead of watching some stupid Euro dance around with his mm-hmmm out and about.

Goodell failed to become the dictator the CBA was set up for.

Heil Astros!

Skele7on

Banned
I think the court should have been shown this thread as evidence.

To see the amount of shit eating grins and ohhh yay he got away with it the pats fans would say.

Then be like yeah you're right guys, he deserves the ban, even if it's to shut these cocky assholes up :p

rando14

Yeah, let this story die for good. Goodell just refuses to let it die.

Let's get to ACTUAL football shit instead of watching some stupid Euro dance around with his mm-hmmm out and about.

Goodell failed to become the dictator the CBA was set up for.

Heil Astros!

Astros lost a series to the Mariners!! Thats certainly not impressive !! *folds arms

#maximumdisrespect

I, for one, welcome our new Miami Dolphin overlords.

Says the Cow Boys fan .....??

Top Bottom