• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

Matt Ryan has serial killer eyes

image.php

RBH

So like did the NFL/NBC ever get the whole Tirico on Thursday night thing sorted out or are they just storing him in a basement somewhere
I'm just reading about this now for the first time

That statement from the NFL came off as so incredibly petty

I'm just reading about this now for the first time

That statement from the NFL came off as so incredibly petty

I guess I get that terms say it has to be the Sunday night team but it does seem like a weird thing for the league to get worked up about. And leave it to them to pretend TNF is a quality product anyway.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
At what point do Falcons fans get off the Matt Ryan bus permanently?

Cause I'm ready to get off at the next available stop, and I don't care to get back on.

MechDX

#Texans owner Bob McNair is part of the new NFL Chairman's Committee. Will work with Roger Goodell with focus on the future of the league.

The committee consists of chairmen from other NFL committees. McNair will join Clark Hunt, Robert Kraft, John Mara and Art Rooney II.

https://twitter.com/PatDStat/status/768991041227599872

Impressive that McNair will join those other old guard owners. With an exception of Kraft of course

MG310

Is there a reason why the NFL Network is only showing part of the Cowboys/Seahawks game?

They're showing Mike Singletary: A Football Life from 10-11PM Eastern and then Cowboys/Seahawks from 11PM-1AM

Line_HTX

Is there a reason why the NFL Network is only showing part of the Cowboys/Seahawks game?

They're showing Mike Singletary: A Football Life from 10-11PM Eastern and then Cowboys/Seahawks from 11PM-1AM

Most likely Falcons/Dolphins on NBC isn't over yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom