• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
201410_2307_ebfgc.jpg

UoVRT9d.gif

He's not making a case to remain the back-up QB for the Giants. Nor to end up on a roster anywhere else for that matter. The O-Line is not helping but yeah..

Draxal

He's not making a case to remain the back-up QB for the Giants. Nor to end up on a roster anywhere else for that matter. The O-Line is not helping but yeah..

He's not, but this line is playing really bad. Andre is looking good make stuff out of nothing though.

rando14

Nassib is on my list as one of my boys.

Official Boy claims:

Rando:
- Duke
- Jim Brown
- Mostert (pending)
- RgCle
- Huge Jackson and/or Sashi

Floy:
- Barnidge
- Trent Truck
- Art Modell

Kave:
- Crow/Crowell/Lunchable
- McCopter
- Nassib (pending)
- C**ns

BG:

So after a half, the starters did well. Defense in particular looked great.

Nasib is a mess but that leads right into....

Depth....I'm still trying to find it.

Hope Apples knee injury is minor though. He was having a really good game.

Nasisib is a mess but that leads right into....

Depth....I'm still trying to find it it.

went and got something to eat, damn Apples hurt..

Striker

Nasisib is a mess but that leads right into....

Depth....I'm still trying to find it it.

BBI are grilling Nassib.

Liking Apple and Shepard so far. But yeah, depth on the OL is terrible and Berhe is meh.

Fitts

Two players I'm most interested in going into tonight:

-For the most part, I don't like small running backs. I was worried that we would go after Ronnie Hillman in the offseason and was relieved when the Broncos re-signed him. Then we drafted DeAndre Washington. Let's see what he can do.

-Jihad Ward may be a "project," but we burned a second round pick on him. Here's hoping he puts that size/athleticism to good use in year one.

Two players I'm most interested in going into tonight:

-For the most part, I don't like small running backs. I was worried that we would go after Ronnie Hillman in the offseason and was relieved when the Broncos re-signed him. Then we drafted DeAndre Washington. Let's see what he can do.

-Jihad Ward may be a "project," but we burned a second round pick on him. Here's hoping he puts that size/athleticism to good use in year one.

I'm interested in seeing James Cowser, apparently he's been impressive and he should see plenty of time tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom